woah

I woke up on the living room floor with hazel wrapped around me. I looked around and saw Frankie and Nikki sleeping on the couch cuddled up with each other. I turned my head the other way to see Danny and Shane in the kitchen talking with coffee. "Hey someone bring me coffee I can't move with her wrapped around me." They laughed then Danny skipped over with coffee.
"Here Ya go." Danny said with his morning voice.
"Thank you. Your my hero." I said. Hazel stirred a little then she gently opened here eyes. I looked right into here eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. This girl does wonders to me I thought. She blushed then kissed me. I broke our kiss to get air. She smiled.
"Best way to wake up ever." She said in a cute sleepy voice.
"Good morning beautiful." I said.
I heard a chuckle come from the couch. I turned to see Frankie starting at Nikki. At the moment she had this funny sleeping face. I tried holding in my laugh but it was to much work. I busted out laughing. She jumped up and accidently hit Frankie in the nuts. They both tumbled off the couch. This is when the while house busted out laughing. Nikki glared up at me then looked at Frankie who was cupping his crotch. The panicked and went and tried to help him saying I'm sorry over and over. We all stopped laughing.
"So what's in the agenda today guys?" Danny asked.
"Shit I don't think we have anything to do." I said.
"We should go find all of you guys cars so I don't have to drive you guys anymore." Frankie stated.
"OK that seems like fun." I said.
"OK then it's set." Frankie said. I got up feeling some pain in my stomach. I ignored it and stretched. Hazel grabbed my coffee and handed it to me.
"Thanks baby." I said while giving her a peck on the cheek. I walked over to our room. I saw Raja sleeping in the bed. I walked over and sat down next to her. She slowly opened her eyes and raised her head. She meowed then stretched. I pet her. She meowed again. I stood up going to my closet. I looked around for something to change into. I found this black boondocks saints shirt and these black jeans. I threw on my van. Then walked back to the living room. Hazel was there drinking coffee. I looked at everyone and they were ready to go. We went out to Frankie's car we stuffed all of us in there.
"Frankie let's go to the dealership the one that's 40 mins away." I said. 
"Ok." He took off.I hopped out and opened the gate. They drove through I slammed it shut than ran to the car. We started our way to the car dealership. It would take us about 40 mins to drive there so I made sure to bring my mgk CD. I reached to the front and put it in the radio. I pushed play and leaned back. It felt like I was in one of those movies where the music just takes over and that's all you can hear. The first song was been through it all I sank into the seat and just let the music take over my mind the next thing I knew is that we all were at the dealership. I saw this metal black truck (pic up above). I walked up to it.
"I want this one." I said. Frankie walked over to me.
"Yes this model is at a low price of free. Would you want to take this one home with you." He said sounding like a salesman.
"Yes I think I'll take this one." I said.
"Well let's go and sign the paper work." He said walking towards the door. I walked to the desk where they kept the keys. I grabbed the truck keys. Then walked to the back and grabbed 5 gallons of gas. Then walked back to the truck they normally keep two thirds of the tank full but just In case. I pressed the button on the key and unlocked the door. I hopped in to see the interior. It was this nice black, grey, and white mixture. I loved it. I pushed the gas tank unlock button and poured the gas in. I look to see Nikki looking at this matte black 2017 camero. She looks like a kid in a candy store. I laughed I saw hazel looking at this purple black 1964 mustang. I looked at Danny and Shane looking at a black jeep wrangler. Everyone was Happy. I smiled to myself I hopped in my trucm then drove to the back of the store and gathered a whole bunch of gas more than enough. Then drove around to where everyone was in there cars.
"Let's get back to the house." I yelled. We sped off to the house I was trying to race hazel, nikki, and fankie. I was trying to get to first when I heard a huge rumbling from Frankie's and Nikki's car speeding past I was right in there tail when we made it to the house.
"Zari looks like you and Hazel are cooking dinner tonight." Frankie said.
"Fuck that was the deal damn OK." I said in defeat. Hazel laughed. "What are you laughing at you have to cook with me." I stated.
"Awe but babe why do I have to." She groaned. "Can you do it please don't wanna." She said while leaning into me. I laughed.
"Only if you stop complaining and give me a kiss. Then maybe." I said in a childlike voice. She giggled. Then kissed me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in.
"Looks like someone's whipped." Frankie laughed out. I glared at him. He laughed more at me. Nikki was chuckling. I walked inside with hazel. She sat on the couch. I layed my head in her lap and chilled there a few moments later I fell asleep.