is this the end?

I woke up to frankie screaming "zari get the fuck up they got in." i jumped up and saw that hazel was in the room.

"Where is she?" i yelled at him.

"I don't know where she is i was just woken up to gif yelling and sadly he was bit." he said with sadness in his voice.

I felt a rage spiking up. I threw on my most badass clothes the grabbed my gun and went to the living room where i saw gif trying to eat danny. I shot gif down i looked for hazel and she was no where to be found.

"Danny how did the get in?" i yelled as i shot another z.

"I dont know ask e she was on watch looking over the house." he yelled back as he swung a base ball bat at a z's head. I looked for E she was over trying to keep z's out.

"E what the fuck happened?" i yelled as i ran over to help her.

"Dont ask me ask your crazy girlfriend." she said angered. I shot a couple zombies then turned looking that nikki was struggling to get a zombie off her i went to shoot it but then frankie full force tackled it smashing it head in.

I saw that a z was going after shane he was horrified i did a vault over the couch and shot the zombie before it could bite him. He looked at me scared. I handed him a gun that was laying on the table.

"You do know how to use this right​?" he looked and me and shook his head no. I rolled my eyes i got behind him and put the guns in his hand and helped him "see just point and shoot." i squeezed his fingers making the trigger go back and it fired right into a zombies head.

I vaulted over the couch and ran to the back of the house looking for hazel i saw that new girl was laying dead on the floor a hugh chunk taken out of her neck. I shot her in the head so she didnt get back up.

I swung my head around and saw hazel running for four zombies. My heart started to beat faster and my brain released adrenaline. I ran and slid under a zombies leg to get in between her and the zombies.

One grabbed for me but i shot it. The zombies were standing over me and i tried to shoot but i was out of bullets my eyes widen everything seemed to be in slow motion i saw E get bit by a zombie, i saw hazel looking at me in horror, i saw danny and shane get cornered and i saw frankie holding nikki while getting surrounded.

I thought to myself is this really how its going to end. I looked and saw that there was a gun but my leg. I reached and grabbed it. I smiled.

"THIS IS NOT HOW IT ENDS!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. I stot the other three zombies then jumped up i ran and grabbed an ak47. "Get the fuck down!" everyone who wasnt a z dropped the fuck down and i shot in a few huge circles around the room.

Zombies fell to the ground dead i ran over to the door and slammed it shut the looked over to the window and shot the zombies trying to climb in the boarded the window up.

I saw that E had a bite taken out of her arm.

"Are you ok E?" I said sitting down next to her. She looked at me with so much fear and hate.

"Ehh dont really know how i am. All i know is that im gonna die and i feel so much hate and fear.  Why did this whole thing have to happen to us? I know we all werent the good people in life but were all are still just kids. We all graduated school when it started. " she looked up over at me with tears running down her face. 

She pulled me in for a hug. I looked around and thought wheres lynn.

"Guys wheres lynn?" i watched as frankie and nikki went looking.  I turned back to E.

"E its going to be ok dont worry." i said. she looked at me confused.

"You do see this huge bite on my arm and plus i kinda feel really great rn i have this really nice high going on i thinks its my brain helping with the pain can we all just get more moonshine and chill." i nodded and got up. I walked to the basement where i saw alison as a zombie on the chair and lynn dead on the ground.

I took lynns gun and shot alison dead in the middle of fore head. Frankie came running down and looked at me in surprise.

I looked at my self in a mirror i was covered in a lot of blood. I shrugged and grabbed a couple bottles of moonshine. I walked back up to E and gave her a bottle. She opened it and took a swig.

I knew we didn't have long with her but i was ready. I kept thinking in my mind why did i feel no emotion when i shot alison?

I shook it off and sat down hazel walked over to me with a wet towel i wiped my face clean of blood. She sat down next to me and i could still see the horror on her face.

I opened up another bottle of moonshine and took a few big gulps.  I passed it to hazel i looked around and saw that all of us looked like shit i turned to E and saw she wasn't breathing i stood up and grabbed a gun.

"Im so sorry E im going to show you mercy and help you be better in the afterlife." i said.
E jumped up and i shot her down. A single tear rolled down my face leaving a streak in the new blood on my face.