The Run.

Sasha, hazel, and I walked out if the room. I held Hazel's hand. She looked at me and kissed me. I remembered about that fishing store that had the guns and ammo in it. I smiled.

"Wait I forgot my duffle bags." I ran back to the room and grabbed them I saw a piece of paper in one of them. I took it and unfolded it with care. It was a note from Alison.

~ dear Zari, I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I almost got you killed a bunch of times. You lost your arm when you were with me. I also broke your heart. I can't go on knowing that I hurt you so badly I'm truly sorry for everything I ever did. I did really love you now maybe in another life time we can be friends. now I'm running out of space to write. , yours truly Alison.~

My eyes started to water. I broke out crying. Sasha busted threw the door and came up to me looking at me with sad eyes. Hazel walked in and ran over to me.

"babe what's wrong?" She said with a concerned voice. I held up the note. She read it and she too started crying.

"We need to find her." I stood up. I took the note and put it in my pocket. I ran out of the room with Sasha at my flank. I saw nikki, cara, and Frankie waiting.

"Guys new plan we need to find Alison." I said with determination.

"She left this morning but I don't know where she was walking in the road. We offered her a ride she didn't want one though but this was like four hours ago." Frankie said. I looked at Sasha. I ran up and grabbed one of her shirts.

"Sasha can you help us find her girl." I said to Sasha. She was our only hope right now. Sasha barked then smelt the shirt. Then walked to the door and opened it. She waited in the door way. We all walked towards her. Then she walked off the porch. We followed her down the driveway. 

We took a left we all followed her. Two hours pass and nothing happens until we get to this little opening in the trees by the road we were on. Sasha turned into the woods.

My heart was beating faster then the drums in heavy metal music. I snapped out of my mind when Sasha started barking.

We all ran up to Sasha when we got at this house in the woods. I busted threw the for not caring if I hurt myself. I saw her about to kick the chair down. She kicked it.

I took out my gun and shot clear threw the rope it snapped and I ran over and caught her.  She gasped for air. I looked at her and she started crying.

"Alison why?" I asked with a soft voice.

"I couldn't do it anymore. When I cheated on you with kyle I don't know what happened I was just upset and hurt. It hurt me that I did that to you I'm sorry it's just I couldn't deal with the pain. I hurt you and I know that there is nothing I could do that could change anything. I pulled her into a hug. She resisted but then just gave in. I pulled away.

"Now that we got that settled. where are you going to stay? At the cabin or the house with Sarah and them?" I asked.

"Would it be OK if I stayed with you guys or no. I don't want to intrude or anything." She still had a tear on her cheek. I wipped it away.

"Of course you can stay with us." I said. I put her up right and patted her shoulder. I looked and saw a bruise forming on her neck. I looked and saw that Sasha was being pet by Cara.
"Sasha. Come here girl." I called. I looked for Nikki and Frankie but they were gone.

"Where are the other two?" I asked with confused voice.

"They went to grabbed the truck." Hazel walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back more passionately. Cara coughed telling us that people around. I pulled away from her and looked at the ground rubbing my neck.
Sasha came over and jumped on my back and licked my ear. I grabbed her leg like I would to someone wanting a piggyback ride. Everyone thought it was cute.

"Awe" they said in unison. I felt so happy. Like a parent that is playing with a child. I thought what would it be like if I had a child. Would I carry it or would hazel.  I think I would want a biological kid. But on the other hand I would also want a non biological. Maybe me and hazel could both have a kid. I wonder who would be a donor.

"Babe are you guys coming?" I looked and saw that Nikki was driving my truck crazily threw the woods. I ran over to where she stopped. Damn I didn't think that Sasha was this heavy. I put her down.

"Nikki Blue Gale what do you think you are doing driving my baby crazy threw the woods." I said while looking around to see if she her my baby. I saw this scratch on the rear back left door.

"No my baby you hurt her you bastard. Why would you drive threw the woods like that." I yelled.

"Shit what happened I thought I did good on getting here. Well anyway we got to go there is a huge hord coming this way we need to go home and get ready it's gonna take them a day and a half to get to the house." She said. My eyes widened.

"Shit guys let's go now! There is no time to waist!" Alison, hazel and Cara came running over. I pushed Nikki out of the driver seat Sasha, hazel, and Nikki were in the front. Alison and Cara were in the back. I took off and headed back to the house as fast as I could. We all were on our seats edge I was the only one that had a seat belt on when we hit this giant tree. Bam every thing went black.

An
Hey guys damn what a crazy chapter come back for more