no.

"Well how much blood do we need to make a cure doctor?" I asked she looked at me with sadden eyes.

"The amount of blood we need is more than you have right now. Over the course of months we wil have to take your blood and  mostly drain you dry but leave an amount to where you can still survive. Until we have enough to cure the US. Then we can start to work on the world. Do you except?" She said.

My mind started to race everyone in the room was looking at me. I didn't know what to do.

"I would rather die then not be able to live freely what I can do for you is  give you a pint of blood every month that's all. Also you come to me and only you. I will give one now and then you'll come to my house next in a month. Is that clear." I ordered.

She nodded then pointed to a chair. I looked at her and she nodded. Then I looked at Alison she had reassurance in her eye. I went and sat down in a chair. She took out a needle and blood bag. She took a rubber tie and tied it around my arm she looked at me and I nodded.

She put a needle in my arm she slowly drained my blood. The bag filled up and I felt dizzy as long as I only have to do this once a month I will be fine. She took the needle out.

I looked at her and she smiled. I went to go stand up and I stumbled back. Blinked my eyes then managed to stay standing. I walked over to Alison. She hugged me.

"Zari you're doing the right thing." She whispered then kissed my cheek.

"What I don't get a good kiss." I said. She glared playfully and then she kissed me. Another man came out of the corner of the room.

"Well Zari it looks like you really are living the life did you know that this cure can repair dead and damaged cells. It's really amazing what your blood can do." He said. I couldn't see who it was.

"Who are you." I asked in a protective voice his was the one we heard up stairs.

The guy walked closer it was a kid from school that always would hit on Alison even though she wasn't interested. I glared at him. "Wow she can remember I see."

"Why is he here Sarah?" I asked in a harsh voice.

"Zari this is my son Kyle." She said.
I looked at him and he was staring at Alison checking her out.

"Zari did you know that this cure could even bring back someone who is dead. it has something to do with damaged cells and dead cells that your blood reactivates the life in a person." he said in a gauking voice. My mind thought to hazel. Could this really bring someone back?

"Sarah is this true like it could bring someone back to life? What about there memories and feelings?" I said not being aware of the people around me but only Sarah.

She nodded "yes it can and there memories are just fine and there feelings are the same." She looked at me confused. I felt Alison nudge me. I shook my head and looked at her.

"Babe I think you need some sleep we should get you home." She said in a fearful voice. I nodded. We walked up the basement stairs and walked out to my truck.

"Frankie I think you should drive us all home I don't feel good." I said still in shock of what I found out. I handed him the keys and his face lit up. Then I hopped in the bed of the truck. Alison came in the back with me. We all started to drive home. I layed down on Alison's lap I started to dream.

I was in my bed laying down with hazel. I was in my old house. I didn't have a shirt on and I had both of my arms again I looked over at hazel and she was sitting there with no shirt on and she was smiling at me. There was a noise downstairs I got up and put a shirt on I walked down stairs with a baseball bat that said Louie slugger. It was my favorite bat it could really hit stiff nice.I walked to where the noise came from.  I held my bat and saw that a zombie was eating some persons leg I killed it than ran up stairs to hazel. She looked at me with a worried face. The room got dark then there was a growling that came from where hazel was. The room light up again and hazel was a zombie again. I ran over to my dresser and grabbed a tube of the cure I cures her and she went back to her normal looking self.

There was this huge thudding noise I woke up. I looked to see that a zombie was in the road ran over. I opened up the back window and yelled through it "FRANKIE YOU ASSHOLE BE CAREFULL WITH MY BABY OR YOUR CORVETTE GETS IT."

"OK mom I'll slow down and I won't hit anything just don't sleep because we are almost home." I closed the window and looked at Alison she looked like she was going to cry.

"Baby what's wrong?" I looked at her and she started crying. I pulled her into a hug.

"Babe are you thinking of bringing hazel back?" She said through the sobs. I turned my head away. I didn't know if I was going to bring her back I mean she was my everything and at time she had saved my life in more ways than anyone has.

But on the other hand Alison is my fiancee. What am I going to do. She turned my head towards her. "Babe plz tell me you're not thinking of actually doing." She said with a bit of desperation.

"Baby I don't know what to do." She started crying harder when I said that.

(A/n)

Hey guys. Holy shit major plot twist what is Zari going to do. What is going to happen you'll just have to come back next chapter to find out.