well then.

I woke up to hazel squealing. I opened my eyes to see her starring at Sasha. I looked to see that Sasha was laying down keeping my feet warm looking up waiting for me to get up. I sat up and Sasha stood up on the bed looking at me.

"Is someone hungry?" I said she wagged her tail.

"Morning babe." Hazel walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Morning baby how did you sleep?" I asked her while leaning in to kiss her.

"I slept good. When did you get a dog? She is so cute." she said while petting Sasha.

"Last night found her when Frankie and I were on a walk." I said. "I think that someone wants to eat some food." I said while looking at Sasha who was waiting. I stood up.

Hazel looked at me and smiled I looked over stretching Sasha stood up too and was stretching. I laughed. The walked out of the door with Sasha following me.

I went to the fridge and took out some deer meat. I sliced it up into long pieces. I cooked them and took some for hazel, Sasha, and I. Sasha loved the meat.

I thought to myself that I need to go and get her some dog food. I ate my food giving Sasha the parts I didn't want she was happy.

I walked and grabbed coffee. I made a whole pot. I made a cup for me and hazel. I gave hazel the cup of coffee. Than grabbed mine and headed for the door Sasha opened the door and let her self out. Damn this dog is smart. I thought.

I walked out and sat on the chairs we had outside. I saw that Sasha was waiting on to edge of the porch. She looked back at me.

"Go ahead just don't go far." I said to her and she hopped off the porch and hazel came and sat down on my lap.

"So this dog is helpful." She said.

"Yeah she can open doors and she is very loyal. Like last night I slept on the couch and when I woke up she was growling at Alison." My heart hurt when I said her name.

"What happened between you to that she left?" She asked. I went to go answer but Sasha was barking and growling. We stood up and ran off the porch. I took out my gun and found Sasha barking at a zombie. I shot the zombie.

It hit the ground with a thud. I walked over to the porch with Sasha following me. I sat down again and hazel sat in my lap I kissed her.

"So like I was going to say. Well what happened was that I was going to marry Alison. Her and Nikki got kidnapped so we went to get them from there kidnappers. We found out that my blood and some other stuff can cure this all. So I gave them blood and made a deal with them. I got Alison back and Nikki. We found out that I could bring someone back to life with the cure so I was debating on bringing you back. So Alison and I got into a fight and she stole Frankie's car and drove back to the house and fucked my doctors kid. She cheated on me and broke my heart. I got the cure brought you back and now she left." I said with pain in my voice trying not to cry. She looked at me with sympathy.

"Babe it'll be OK i'll take care of you now." She smiled and kissed me. Sasha noticed me being sad and tried to jump on my lap causing hazel, the chair, and I to fall on the ground.

We laughed for a bit the I stood up and held my hand out to help hazel up. I saw Nikki and Frankie get out of the car. I pulled up hazel. Sasha barked at them.

"Sasha it's OK girl." I said Nikki ran up to her and started to pet her.

"Zari when do you get this huge great Dane?" She said while petting the dog.

"I found her in the woods last night when me and Frankie went on a walk. Also thanks for making me sleep one the couch last night." I said. She smiled a guilty smile.

We all laughed. I sat in my chair that I put back up. Sasha jumped up in my lap and attempted layed down. We all laughed. I started petting her. I looked over at hazel and she smiled. I loved how normal it feels right now.

"Frankie we have to go on a run later so I can get some food for Sasha." I said.

"OK let's go now I'm ready." He said.

"OK just let me get ready and then we can go." I said while tryingto get up.
"Sasha I got to get up come on let me up." I said.

She hopped off my lap and yawned. I walked over to the door and Sasha opened it for me.

"Woah zari when did you teach her that?" Nikki said.

"I didn't she just did it for me this morning. I think she might have been a service dog." I said. I walked into the house. Cara was standing and eating with Danny.

"Awwwe puppy!" They screamed. Cara ran over and started to pet Sasha. She must love the attention. Danny walked over and held his hand out. Sasha looked at me and I nodded my head. She licked his hand.

I walked over to my room and saw that Sasha followed me. I closed the door and went to my closet. I changed into my black tank top, black skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I saw the suit I had gotten for the wedding.

I felt hazel wrap her arms around my waist. I laughed and turned around. She moves her arm around my neck. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

I kissed hazel passionately. Sasha got up and barked. I pulled my arm away and hold it up like if I just got told by the police to put my hands in the air.

She walked over to me and nuzzled my leg. I knelt Down and pet her.
"Alright, ready to go on you're first run sasha?"I said in a hyped voice.