The Tables Have Turned.

I walked into my room I flopped on my bed kicking off my shoes. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I looked up to see a figure that looked like Cara.

"Cara?" I whispered out.

'Yeah its me Zari.' she said without moving her mouth.

"Is this real right now? Did you really die?" I said with my eyes tearing up.

'Yeah I did die Zari but that's not why im here. Zari you need to get you're emotions and every thing out or you'll lose it and we cant have that. Just be careful and thank you for leading me to my death I went peacefully thank you.' she said as she vanished. I stared at her with tears slowly dripping down my face. I blinked and felt a new tear fall out of my eye. Cara i thought.

I woke up hazel looked over at me from the edge of the bed.

"Zari are you ok babe?"she asked.

"Im fine baby." I climbed over to her and layed my head down on her lap. She ran her hands threw my hair. I looked up right into her eyes. She stared back at me. My eyes started to water. Looking into her eyes right there and then was the thing that would keep me from going insane.

Her eyes were so beautiful. They were such a beautiful green color. Like looking into a forest and seeing the greens with some of the brown she has little parts of brown around her irises.

"Zari are you sure that your ok?" she asked with a spark of concern in her face. I nodded she leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away.

"I dont know what I would do without you hazel." I said with my voice cracking. She smiled.

"Neither would I. You're my whole life babe. When you weren't there when this all started I panicked. The thought of you being turned or you dying. I wanted to just be in your arms. Then the whole thing happened with those zombies. The last thing I remember was me screaming your name before I died. It was like everything got stopped on pause and it was just me and my memories. Like I could walk threw them and watch as everything went by." she started to cry. "The one memory I kept watching was the day you asked me out." she said with a couple tears rolling down her face. I whipped her tears and cupped her face.

"Why is that the only memory?" I asked.

"Well I don't really know but I know that was one of the happiest day of my life." she said leaning into my hand. I sat up. She stared at me with those beautiful green eyes
.
"I love you so much." I said while choking up trying to keep my tears at bay.

"I love you too to the moon and back." she said. I pulled her into a hug. I pulled her back so that we were laying down. We layed down staring into each other's eyes untill she drifted off to sleep and I untangled myself from the death grip of hazel doing my best not to wake her.

I  walked out of the room to see alison walking down the hall. I followed her into the living room.

"Hey." I said. She jumped then looked at me with a glare.

"Fuck you just scared me half to death." she said.

"Haha sorry. So what's up how have you been alison?" I asked.

"Well its been shity." she said straight up.

"Im sorry." I said. I looked at her and she seemed distant. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

She stared at me but not like she was there. "I don't really have thoughts right now." she said cold heartedly.

"Oh im sorry." i said.

"Its not your fault." she said pissed off now.

"Woah why so pissed off now." I asked.

"Because im just hurt by everything." she snapped. She got up and walked off. I knew not to follow. I walked over to the counter and grabbed a pack of boggies.

Then a lighter and walked outside. I went to Sasha's and Cara's grave. I sat in between them and smoked. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Then i heard laughing close by. I stood up and followed the noise.

I walked over to a side of the cabin where there was a bench I saw shane and danny drinking. Danny looked up at me.

"Zari!" he yelled drunkenly and excitedly.

"What's up guys got anymore booze?" I asked. Danny held a three bottles of moonshine. "Holy shit where did you get that?" I asked confused.

"Well it looks like your uncle used to make moonshine up here. There is like 20 more bottles in the basement under a tarp. Here take one." he drunkenly said. I grabbed the bottle and chugged.The taste was a warm apple pie.

"Holy shit this is good." I stated. I felt the head rush of the moonshine. I stared blankly then blinked. I chugged the rest of the moonshine. I felt warm all over.

"Zari. You ok over there?" shane asked.

"I feel fucking great." I said excitedly. I looked at him and danny. They were holding hands. I smiled creepily. "Awe!" I yelled.
Danny ripped his hand away and covered his face. I grabbed another jug of moonshine.

"Well guys im gonna go wake up hazel and party with her she really needs it." I said drunkenly. They nodded danny took his hands away from his face and stood up.

"Ok ya fucker dont do anything I wouldn't." he said holding his arms out for a hug. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Ok but you're gay so its a little different." I said. We all laughed.

I nodded to shane "watch this fucker yo don't let him die." i said. He chuckled and nodded. I walked to the front.

Stumbling I walked over to cara's grave an poured out some on her grave. " this one is for you miss you buddy." I said quietly then walked over to the house and opened the door quietly. I tiptoed over to the hallway.

I stumbled over to my door and heard a quiet yell coming from my room. I tried to open my door but it was locked. I tried busting open my door the first time did nothing but the second one i took 6 fast steps back then charged my door it flew open to alison choking hazel blood running out her nose I drunkenly ran up and ripped her off hazel and yelled "frankie!" at the top of my lungs I pinned alison down on the ground I heard foot steps running over to my room. Frankie came in and and ran over to me a picked up alison  and winged her arm behind her back containing her.

I stumbled over to hazel who was knocked out on the floor.
"Is she ok?" frankie asked.
I checked her pulse. I didn't feel any thing. My mind started to race. I flipped her so she was laying on her back and gave her CPR.

I pumped her chest then breathed in her mouth
No response. I tried again.

A/n

Hey guys its me sorry for such a delay on the chapter been busy ill try my hardest to update more bye for now.