what did I just get called

It's been a week since we found Emily in the basement she really has taking a liking to me. And I think she has grown on me too. I walked outside to see hazel and Nikki playing with Emily. Frankie walked out and stood near me.
"My question still stands." He said in a jokingly voice. I gave him a confused look. "Remember when I asked what did you do with the real Zari." He chuckled at the end.
"Oh yeah I remember." I said laughing. "Well Ya know she and I were fighting and I killed her dead." I joked he gave me a look then busted out laughing. I saw as Emily ran over to me. "Hey little bugger." I said as picking her up.
"I'm not a bugger." She exclaimed. She gave me a look. I scrunched up my face and gave her a look back. She laughed. "You looked old when you did that." She said in the cutest voice. The moment just had to be ruined. A group of zombies came out from the woods. I put down Emily and stood in front of her taking out my pistol. Frankie did the same while hazel and Nikki stabbed and beat the crap of of some zombies. I saw hazel struggling with one. They fell to the ground. The adrenaline pumped out and I instantly shot it dead. I ran over shooting zombies in the process. A zombie came up to me while I was helping hazel up but Nikki was quicker. She bashed it's head with a shovel. Blood flew all over me I helped hazel up and she ran over to Emily who was standing there in Shock. They went inside leaving us to kill off the rest. Me and Frankie cleaned up the bodies burning them. I walked inside to be greeted by a little hyper ball of joy. She gave me an ear to ear grin. Frankie walked to his room.
"Hazel can Zari be our test subject?" She asked while still giving me that creepy smile.
"I don't see why not." Hazel walked over with and creepier grin.
"Wait what. No I refuse to be a science experiment." I protested.
"Frankie!" Emily yelled. Frankie walked in peering his head out from the hallway.
"Ya called?" He asked. She walked over to him explaining what they wanted to do. He laughed then nodded.
"No Frankie you traitor." I yelled he smiled.
"Sorry Zari a child's joy is worth being a traitor." He said maniacally.
"Nikki! Please help your fuck boy is a traitor please tell me your on my side!" I yelled. She came out.
"Wait what's going on?" She asked confusedly.
"Well we're gonna turn Zari in to a girly girl." Emily said.
"Wait haha really OK I'm in." Nikki said excitedly. My face dropped. I excepted my faith. I held my arm up in defeat. Emily grabbed onto my arm and pulled me to our room. We set her up bed and everything. She sat me down at the play chair we got her. It was this small plastic stool. I was very uncomfortable the whole time. She started with putting this bright ass red lipstick. I wanted some zombies to come banging on the front door because at least it would get me out of this. When it came to putting mascara and eyeliner on hazel took the honor of putting it on. Gosh I love her but at the moment I was not a happy camper. They spent two hours making me look like a girl. It was funny because I drew the line at them trying to make me put on a dress.
"OK now take a look at what the new you looks like." Emily said in a cute voice.
"Gosh I can't wait." I said said sarcastically. I turned around. I busted out laughing. A lot of the make up they put on me was very messy. I looked like the girl who cries after a party. The one who you know got drunk and threw up.
"Do you like it?" Emily asked in a innocent voice.
"Yeah I love it you both did a great job." I said as I picked her up and gave her a hug. She giggled. I saw hazel looking at me. She had the look of pure joy. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. I smiled. I looked at the time.
"Who's hungry." I asked.
"I am!" Said Emily.
"What do you feel like having?" I asked.
"Ooo I want a sandwich." She said excitedly.
"OK are you making them." I joked with her. She shook her head.
"Nope but you are." She said. I laughed.
"I'll only do it if I can take all of this make up off." I said. She thought about it.
"OK fine." She said with a child like voice.
I took the makeup wipes hazel had and removed all the make up then we all went to the kitchen. "Who wants a sandwich?" I yelled. A multitude of me's and I do's erupted from the house. I made two sandwiches for everyone. We all sat in the living room. We all joked around on how everyone in the house was a traitor. I could see that hazel and Emily got along really well they kept laughing about how they actually managed to put make up on me. I loved how lively the house was it's was awesome. It seems like Emily brought the life back into the house. Like it was made for her to come into our lives. I knew she would grow up to be a great lady, she had us to model after and if we actually successfully get a cure I think she will do great things. I looked at the time it was already really late I saw hazel and Emily yawning at the same time it was cute. I nudged hazel and gave her a head movement telling her let's go to bed she nodded and said her good nights and so did Emily making sure to hug everyone good night she was so cute. We walked to the room.
"Zari will you read me a book?" She asked. I nodded she went and got a book. I tucked her In her bed and stared reading. Half way through the book I saw her eyes fluttering open and closed. I gave her a hug she hugged me back and said words I'll never forget.
"I love you mommy." She said in a very sleepy voice. My heart swelled up.
"I love you too Emily." She rolled over and slept peacefully. I stayed up that night thinking about what she said.