The Date. pt 1

I looked at the ring box and I remembered on how I was going to ask hazel to marry me when we graduated. I cried I threw the box back in the glove box and saw that I did have a gun and ammo.

I looked into the mirror I wiped my eyes and made bit look like I wasn't crying. I opened the door. I walked over to the house Frankie was on the porch he walked over to me and said "oh Zari you look handsome." he said while trying not to laugh. I looked at him and laughed. He started to laugh to.

We heard the door open and saw Cara walked out she said "Are you ready to see your girlfriend in a new way Zari?" I nodded. she ran inside then yelled out the door "zari close your eyes now!" I did as I was told. I heard footsteps walking off the porch. Then they came down the stairs. I heard Cara say "Okay now open your eyes ya bastard." she demand.

I opened my eyes to see Allison dressed up in nice short shorts and a pretty crop top with light makeup but not to much. She looked amazing. she looked up into my eyes. I thought I was going to melt. she had the most amazing eyes. I walked up and took her hand and kissed it.

"you're chariot awaits my lady." I said, she smiled at me.

"zari you're too sweet to me." She blushed. We walked over to her truck went to the passenger side and opened the door. She hopped in. Frankie came over and handed me a basket. I nodded at him. Than went to my door and hopped in. I turned the truck on. I started to drive out of the drive way.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked her. She smiled.

"You pick babe." She said. I nodded. I knew where I should take here I would need to go to the store first. I drove to this little tackle shop.

"Stay here." I said, she nodded. I hopped of the truck then walked over to the the door of the store I tapped on window then waited to see if there was any zombies. To my surprise there was none. I opened the door.

Then I saw that the store had been untouched since this thing started. I walked over to the fishing gear. I grabbed the two best poles. Then I grabbed a full tackle box and some other supplies for fishing. I walked around a little bit then saw that the gun case was still full with guns.

I walked over to it and saw that it was locked I shrugged and said to myself "I need to come back for these." I walked out if the store. Saw that Alison was looking at something puzzled.

I walked to the bed of my truck. Put all the gear in there. Allison jumped, I laughed. She looked at me with sadness I walked over to my door, and opened it. I saw that she was holding the ring box. She looked at me. I went to go talk but she cut me off.

"Zari were you going to marry hazel?" She said. I nodded. She saw that I was hurt, She hugged me. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck. She pulled away. Then put the box back into the glove box.

"Hey are you good at fishing?" I said. She looked at me and hysterically started laughing.

"OMG you're Fucking funny I can't fish to save my life." She said while still laughing.

"Well today you're going to learn." I said while turning on the truck. I pulled out of the stores parking lot. I had the best place where my dad and I used to go fishing. It was a secret place. We would have to walk in a water fall.

We drove in silence we pulled up to the trail. I drove into place where I could hide my truck. I grabbed the fishing poles and gear that I transferred into a duffle while Allison grabbed the basket I slung the bag over my shoulder so I could have my hand free I grabbed my gun and put it in my gun holster.

I said "Allison are you OK to walk in a water fall." I said as looked that she was wearing heels.

"Well no I didn't think that we were going fishing." She said in and embarrassed voice. I smiled the went in the back of my truck and grabbed my extra pair of boots. I handed her the boots. She handed me the basket. I took the basket and helped her keep her balance while she put on the boots. She threw her heels into the back of my truck.

"Ready baby?" I said. She nodded. We started to walk on the trail. To my surprise I carried the things all the way. We got to the end of the trail. She gasped at the sight of the huge water fall. I said "close your mouth you're gonna catch flies." I said jokingly. She glared at me.

"So how are we going to get across?" She said. I motioned her to follow me. I walked over to where the water fall spilled over the rocks. I looked back and she had a scared look on her face.
"What's wrong baby?" I said in a worried voice.

"I just don't want us to get hurt."she said while looking me in the eyes.

"It will be okay I have done this millions of time." I said in a reassuring voice. I walked in the space between the rock and the water that was running faster than normal. I carefully made my way to the other side to see that Allison didn't follow me. I put my stuff down and walked back again to see that Allison was standing there. "Allison you coming?" I said.

" no I can't." She said.
"Baby it will be OK I promise." I said while holding my hand out "come-on I will be there every step of the way."

A/n

Damn I did it again with the cliff hanger. Lol I guess you'll just have to come back next chapter to see if they go across. Bye for now.