she left

All the respect I had for her left when she ran out of the shed. I was so angry I punched the wall causing my had to go threw it. The wood was really old in here.

I tried to pull my hand out of the wall but I couldn't my hand was stuck. I heard Nikki scream "Fuck you bitch!" I pulled my hand as hard as I could.

Causing me to pull my arm out of its socket. My hand came out of the wall when I did that. I ran up to the house with a dislocated shoulder. I had trouble opening the door. But before I could get it open the door opens and Frankie comes out.

"Zari we need your help." He said in a worried voice.

"Well if you can pop my arm back into its socket I'll help." He nodded then took my arm and slammed it back in to is socket. I yelled "FUCK!"
He moved out if they way and I saw Nikki and Emma fighting on the ground Nikki was on top punching Emma in the face.

I quickly jumped by Frankie and grabbed Nikki. She had fucked up Emma's face. When I picked her up she turned around and punched me in my nose I heard a crack. I got even more pissed and I got pissed and I took her arm and put it behind her back into a chicken wing.

She screamed at me "zari let me go now this bitch crossed the line!"

I yelled back "what the Fuck are y'all even fighting about anyways!"

"She was flirting with Frankie!" She yelled. Everyone looked at her. She stopped struggling I looked at Alison she was sitting on the couch talking to Cara. Then I looked at hazel who was grabbing a medical kit. Frankie walked over and grabbed Nikki and they walked outside.

I Walked over to Emma who was on the ground with a busted up face. I held out my hand. She took my hand and I helped her up she almost fell so I put her arm around my shoulder and put my arm around her waist and walked her over to the couch.

She sat down blood was dripping from her face and I also had blood coming from my nose. Hazel looked at me with a sad face. I cupped her face with my hand. She leaned into it. She went into the medical kit and pulled out a bit if gauze. She touched my nose I winced at the pain. She kissed my forehead.

I felt better and then with out any warning she cracked my nose back into its place.

"Fucking shit!" I screamed. She looked at me with sadness. I held the gauze to my face and kissed her.

I helped her clean up Emma. We showed her the empty room we had. I took hazel hand a dragged her in to my room. We went over to the bed. We layed down and cuddled.

"Hazel I missed you so much. I thought you were gone. I thought I had lost the only thing that I had." I said while leaning in a kissing her. There was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up off the bed and walked over to the door and opened.

"Can I talk to hazel?" A puffy eye Nikki said. I nodded and walked out the door and Nikki walked in and shut it. I walked over to Frankie's room. I knocked on his door his head shot up and looked at me with sad eyes.

I looked at him and he nodded his head. I walked in closing the door behind me.

"Trouble in paradise?" He smiled as I said that.

"Wanna go on a walk buddy." He said. I nodded. We walked out of the room and down the stairs to the front door. I looked at the couch that Alison was sleeping on. My eyes started to burn. I blinked and shook my head and shut the door behind me.

We started to walk in the woods. He went to speak but I held up my hand. He looked at me strange. I heard footsteps not from a human or zombie it was an animal.

I took out a flashlight. I pointed in different directions. I pointed it about at ten o'clock and saw these eyes reflecting.

The were standing up in the air. I whistled. Then heard and saw the animal get closer. It came into the light. I saw this huge black Great Dane.

I kneeled down and held out my hand. Frankie just watched me doing this. The dog walked over to me and sniffed my hand. It nudged my hand telling me it was friendly.

I shuffled closer and started to pet it. The dog licked my hand. I smiled. I love dogs.

"Frankie can we keep it?"I sounded like a five old. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes you can if you can promise to take care of it a dog is a lot of responsibility." He said in a dad voice. We both laughed.

I looked at the dog and saw that it was a girl "OK so since you're a girl I'm gonna call you Sasha." I said that and the dogs ears perked up.

"I think she likes that name." Frankie said as he knelt down and pet the dog. The dog didn't really like Frankie.

I stood back up and started to walk and Sasha walked right next to me. We got back to the house and sat on the front porch. We started to talk. An hour went by and we realised the time. I yawned and stood up Sasha did the same but stretched. Frankie got up and opened the door I patted him on the back.

"Frankie don't worry just tell her what I told you and it all will go back to normal." I said and he nodded while yawning. We walked in and Sasha followed.

I walked over to the room to see the door was still shut I knocked and I didn't get an answer so I just opened the door to see Nikki and hazel sleeping in my bed. I groaned. I walked up to Nikki and went to pick her up. Then I thought bad idea.

So me and Sasha went to the couch. I looked at Alison and choked up Sasha growled I looked at her and patted her on the head.

Than grabbed a blanket and layed down.  I woke up to Sasha growling. I jumped up and saw that Alison was getting her stuff packed
.
"Well your dog is cool but mean." She said.

"Well maybe it's just you and wanna know what she loyal." I said. Alison's head snapped at me. She looked at me with hurt eyes.

I went to my room and grabbed all of Alison's shit and threw it on the couch. I walked back with sasha and saw that hazel was still sleeping and Nikki was gone I laid down so did the dog and let sleep over come me.

(A/n)
Hey guys it's me the author hope your liking  the book leave a vote and what do you think I should do with my story next.