wait what.

I grabbed my two duffle bags of Food and walked out of that store. I saw a shopping cart, I threw my bag Inside of it then kept walking pushing the cart along with me. I walked and saw a store that had suits I thought that me and Frankie could get could get our suits. I heard a loud noise it sounded like a sports car. I turned and saw this nice black corvette driving my way. It pulled up to me and rolled down the window. "Hey Zari like my new ride?" Said frankie in the driver seat and Nikki In the passenger seat.

"Holy shit this car is a beautiful beast and hey I need you two to come in this store with me. I'm going to pick out a suit and so do you Frankie."

Nikki squealed. Frankie and I laughed. Frankie and Nikki hopped out of the car, we all walked into the store. I saw this really nice suit and I looked for one in my size. I found it. I went to the changing rooms. I put it on with ease. I looked at my self in the mirror. I walked out of the changing room to find a tie I found this black leather tie. I put it on then I heard another squeal but this time it wasn't from Nikki it can from Alison.

I turned around and she can running towards me. She jumped into my arm. I lifted her up and twirled her around. She kissed me. Frankie cleared his throat telling us that they were still there. I set Alison down lightly. Then I turned to Frankie.

"Now its Frankie's turn to get a suit."  I said. He nodded and picked out a suit. It looked like mine but a bit different. And instead the black tie he used the white leather one. We all were satisfied. I looked over to a store that I loved when I was a kid it was hot topic.

"Aw shit Yo that's my store." I ran out with my suit now in a bag that I had. I saw it was nearly untouched I looked around to hear a loud noise it was Frankie and Nikki doing donuts in the mall. Alison walked over she saw that I was fan girling over every band shirt soon I had like twenty different shirts. Like seventy CDs from my favorite bands and so much other things. I looked over at Alison and saw that she was hysterically laughing. I glared at her. She came up to me.

"Babe do you really need all of this?" She said. I nodded my head like a five year old. She once again started to laugh hysterically started laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" I said in a childish voice. She looked at me seriously then started to bust out laughing. I stomped away having a slight hussy fit. I turned to look at her and she was hysterically laughing rolling on the ground. I walked over to my cart and put my stuff in there than walked back over holding my hand out. I gave her a hand and pulled her up. She brushed herself off and leaned in for a kiss. I met her the rest of the way. She shivered when I I graze my arm over her neck I smiled.

Frankie pulled up and said "oooooh Zari get it." While still kissing I flipped him of. He and Nikki were laughing in the car. Allison and I broke our kiss. I smiled at her.

"Baby what store do you wanna go to now?" I asked. She smiled with an evil grin. Oh no I know that grin that means.

"Let's go clothes shopping!" She yelled. I went to run but she caught me. Nikki ran out of the car.

"Let's go mother fuckers I can't wait." Nikki said. Frankie was laughing I mouthed 'help me please.' He hopped out of the car and said.

"Hey ladies while you guys go clothes shopping let me steal Zari." He said smoothly.

Nikki and Allison looked at each other and nodded. Nikki grabbed Frankie. I hung my head in defeat. Frankie did to. I just gave in and started to walk I saw that Allison was pushing my cart. I went behind her and grabbed her ass she jumped and turned around to me and glared. Frankie and Nikki started to laugh.

"So you wanna play like that?" She said. I thought and nodded. She glared again than lunged at me tackling me to the ground then started to try and tickle me. She got to my sides and I started to die.

"Baby -- stop --- I ---- need ----- to --- pee." I said in between the laughs. She stopped I took really big breaths. Trying to calm down from being tickled to death. Nikki and Frankie were still laughing but, Nikki was on the ground dying.

I got up an waited for them to stop laughing. I saw a watch store I walked over to it and looked for on that I liked. I saw this black military one. I tried it on, I saw that the time was wrong. I looked up at a clock on the wall I put in the right time and the realised that it was 10:00pm I ran out of the store and said "guys its Fucking ten o'clock we got to go." We all started to walk to Frankie's car that was parked. Him and Nikki hopped in and drove off towards the exit.

Allison and I walked over towards the exit too. We walked out and over to my truck. We put the stuff in the back and I ran over to her door and opened it. She got in the I walked back over to my door and hopped in we started back for the house.

We drove for a bit then when we arrived we saw that there was a car at the bottom of the drive way. I parked inside bushes and so did Frankie. We took the trail up to the house being quiet I told Nikkie and Allison to stay here and stay quiet.

Frankie and I walked over to the house to see that there was two guys standing out side by the door. I motioned to the basement door.

We walked into it being quiet I reached for the guns that he had stored down here. We both grabbed a gun I chose a gun with silencer on it. He did the same we walked over to the door but before we could open it I heard Allison scream.

(A/n)
Hey guys it's me the author I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I just moved and I have been busy with my new school. It's been crazy but ill do my best to make more updates.