ugh

"Babe. Babe. Baaaaaabbbbbbeee!" Hazel started yelling. My eyes shot open then squinted. There was a flash light pointed at me.
"I'm up I'm up what?" I asked.
"The power went out." She said.
"Where is everyone else?" I asked.
"They went on a run. I stayed because you were asleep." She said in a cute voice. I sat up. Then gave her a kiss on her cheek. I stood up but fell back.
"You OK babe?" Hazel said worriedly.
"I'm fine just got light headed." I said as I stood up again. We walked into the basement where the fuse box was. I look and saw the box open and the fuses thrown everywhere.
"What the fuck?" I said.
"What happened?" hazel asked.
"Someone did this." I said as I bent down picking up the fuses. I put them all back then flipped the switches. The light turned on. Hazel turned off the flash light. I heard foot steps. I pulled out my revolver. They came from the far corner. "Who the fuck is there?" I asked in a scary voice. "I'm not gonna ask again come out before I shoot!" I yelled in a deeper and scary voice. This 8 year old looking girl stepped out with her hands in the air.
"Please don't shoot." She pleaded.
"Who are you?" I asked harshly. Hazel smacked my arm.
"Zari stop being so mean. Are you Ok kid?" Hazel asked in a sweet voice. The girl nodded her head.
"My name is emily." She said in an quiet voice. (pic of Emily up above)
"Where did you come from Emily?" Hazel asked.
"I ran away from my camp and found this place." She took a breath. "Then I ran in here because there was the demons following me the lights were attracting them so I took out all the fuses hopping they would leave. I'm sorry." She cried out the last of her sentence.
"It's OK don't worry about it." Hazel walked over to the little girl and bent down giving her a hug. Awe so cute.
"Can I stay with you two?" She asked sweetly. Hazel looked at me.
"Of course you can stay with us." I said finally giving in to the puppy dog eyes from both of them.
The little girls eyes lit up then ran over to me hugging my stomach. I winced a little but then bent down and hugged the little girl back. She looked up at me she.
"Thank you." She said quietly.
"How about we all go up stairs and make some food." I said. I heard a little growl.
"Sorry." The little girl giggled. I laughed while picking the little girl up. She was surprisingly light. We walked up stairs. I walked in the kitchen and put the little girl on a stool.
"Hmm let's see." I said while rummaging through the cabinets.
"How about we have some deer stew with rice." I asked. Emily nodded.
"I love deer stew it the best dish Zari makes your gonna love it Emily." Hazel said in an excited voice. I heard a car door open then followed by
Three others.
"I'll go tell them. Stay here with Emily." I said to hazel. I walked out side. I saw the other walking with stuff in there hands. "OK guys I have a surprise for y'all but, before I show you yall Ya gotta promise you won't freak out." I said.
"I hope it's food cause I'm really hungry." Danny said.
I rolled my eyes. I opened the door then walked inside the others followed. Emily's eyed widened. She came and hide behind me.
"Awe she is so cute!" Nikki and Danny said in unison.
"It's OK Emily. Don't worry none of them are gonna hurt you I promise. The most they'll do is shower you in hugs." I said. "This is danny, Nikki, Frankie, Shane, and Lizzy." I added while pointing to them as I said there names.
"Where did it come from?" Frankie asked as she was a weird animal.
" Well "It" has a name and it's Emily and I have no Idea me and Zari found her in the basement." Hazel said with sass. Emily tugged on my shirt. I bent down.
"Can you hold me everyone is scaring me?" She whispered asked so sweetly.
"Yeah." I whispered back. I picked her up. She clung to my body. I smiled. Hazel walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I walked back into the kitchen carrying Emily. I put her back on her stool and grabbed deer meat. The got to work. A half hour later the stew was finished I made the rice that took another ten minutes. I started to serve everyone at the table. It looked like the old times. I smiled.
"Guys look at Zari she looks like a proud mother." Nikki joked. We all shared a laugh. I finished eating then went to the basement. I grabbed a few of the jugs of the moonshine. Everyone was laughing. It was nice to hear the liveliness of our group. I went and put the jugs on the counter. Everyone came and got a glass full of moonshine. The finished their food and we all shared more moonshine.

Nikki's pov.
We all were in the living room drinking moonshine. I saw as Zari went to bring the little girl named Emily to her and Hazel's room. I thought it was cute how Zari was acting like a actual mother. If she does become a mother I definitely will kill to be the god mother I call it I tell you. I mentally laughed. I got another drink. I don't know who made it but I love them.

Zari's pov
I saw that Emily was starting to fall asleep. I picked her up and carried her to me and Hazel's room. I laid her down on our nice king size bed.
"Can you stay with me till I sleep?" She asked in a very sleepy voice.
"Yeah I'll stay with you." I said in a quiet voice. Emily drifted off to sleep snuggled up to me. I felt like everything is just like we're all a real family. I will make sure I protect this family. Till my dying breath. I shortly after Emily fell asleep. Letting my dreams run free.