What The Fuck

I walked over and opened the door I saw that Alison was laying naked on Sarah's kids bed. I think his name was kyle.

I looked and saw him walk out of the bed room and at that moment my mind snapped. I charged at kyle. I tackled him we went flying in to the wall. I was now on top of him punching him repeatedly over and over. Blood and teeth went flying out of my mouth I got ripped off of him by Alison and Nikki.

I broke out of there grips and started to punch him again.  He managed to kick me in the back. I stood up and he jumped on his feet. I saw a bite scar on his wrist. Now I knew why he didn't give up even though I had got a lot of hits on him.

He ran up and pushed me back I got thrown into a dresser. The wind was knocked out of me. I gasped for air. He came up and kicked me in the stomach. This got me more pissed of and I saw Nikki coming up behind him and hit him over the head with a baseball bat.

He fell to the ground with a huge thud. Alison ran up to me. I stood up. She tried to hug me but I pushed her away.

"Zari in so sorry I didn't know I was coming here to Fuck this kid I just needed to go somewhere I was pissed and sad. He just happened to be here and I was easily manipulated." Alison said in a pleading voice.  She stared at me with sad eyes.

"I can't be here right now." I said and I walked out. I saw Sarah. "Sarah where is this cure you were taking about?" I said she looked at me confused.

"Well I have a vile enough for one person." She said still confused.

"Can I have it." I said. She nodded then walked over to her fridge and pulled out a small test tube looking thing and a needle. I nodded my head thanking her. I walked out to see Nikki, Alison, and Frankie talking.

I walked over to my truck and with no warning I drove home as fast as I could. It took me a half hour to get home. I hopped out of my truck to see Cara out side on to porch. I ran up to her.

"Cara I need your help." She stood out of her chair and walks over to me. I grab two shovels and I handed her one. She looked at me confused.

"Before you ask I'm going to bring hazel back to life.  Fucking me and Alison are over. She Fucking cheated on me." I said.

"Zari I'm so sorry. I'll help you dig out hazel." I nodded and walked over to where she was buried. Cara followed me it took us an hour to dig her out.

I picked her up and got her out the hole I carried her into the house got her cleaned up and changed. I took the vile of the cure and I gave her it. Then I began waiting.

I felt sleepy. I yawned. I layed down on the couch. Trying to stay awake but then sleep over came. I slept for about twenty minutes before I was woken up by a really loud scream. I jumped off the couch and my revolver out of my gun holder.

I looked over to see hazel standing up. My eyes started to water. She slowly turned her head. She looked at me and jumped in my arm. I kissed her. The spark that we had was still there but it was stronger than before. Frankie walked in the door.

"Hazel." He said in a shocked voice.

"Frankie." She hopped out of my arm and walked over and hugged him.

Alison and Nikki walked in the door.
"Nikki!" Hazel screamed. Alison's eyes started to water. She ran outside. I looked away because I was hurt that I had hurt her. I saw the girl that fainted hours ago standing in the hall way.

"Oh shit I forgot that you were here. Hi my name is zari what is yours?" I said out of no where. She walked closer to me.

"My name is Emma." She said while hold out her hand I took her hand shaking it.

"It's nice to meet you. This is hazel, Nikki, Frankie, the one you just saw run out the door is alison. There are more people that live here like Lynn, then there is E, Cara, and Danny. Now if y'all will excuse me I have to go talk to someone." I walked out of the house to not see Alison any where.

I knew where she was though. I walked out to the shed. I knocked on the door.

"Zari go away." She said sounding like she was crying.

"Alison I'm coming in." I said. I opened up the door. I walked in. She was on the bed that had blood stains on it. I sat in a chair that was in the shed. I looked at her she was looking at the floor.

"Alison I'm sorry." I said.

"No zari I'm sorry I cheated on the only girl I ever truly loved I hurt you." She said sounding angry.

"Alison what you did isn't forgivable nor forgettable. You hurt me. When I saw you with him I wanted just to kill that bastard. I wanted to Fucking go on a rampage but did I." I said out of range and sadness.

"No you didn't." She said looking back at the floor.

"Why didn't I because I have control. You should have controlled your self. You shouldn't have fucked him if you loved me." I started to get angry more than I was.

"Zari I know I shouldn't have done that but it wasn't my fault I was manipulated." She said get angry too.

"Manipulated! You were Fucking manipulated dude Fuck you Alison! I Fucking gave you my heart and you threw it on the ground and stepped all over it! Don't even give that shit of you being manipulated you Fucking wanted it the way he Fucking looked at you! No Fuck this shit I'm done! Fuck you why don't you go Fucking run back to Kyle!" I screamed at her.

"Fine I will leave tomorrow morning Fuck you zari!" She walked out throwing the ring I gave her at me.

(A/n)
Yooo this chapter had sooooooooo much drama. Come back to see if Alison leaves or how she get there.