who are you?

I heard the gun go off but I was still alive. I heard a yelp. I sit up and see Sasha lying in the ground. My heart broke.

"Sasha no!" I yelled. Sasha turned her head looking at me. I moved so I had her in my arm. I out my head on top of hers. She whined at me. I patted her back. I felt the pool of blood forming under her I hugged her close.

I looked back up I saw the girl coming towards us. I got up she tried to hit me with her gun. I ran up and tackled her. We hit the ground with a thud. I punched her in the nose hearing a crack. I kept punching her. Another twig snapped and the bam!

I got hit in the head with a gun. I was going in and out of consciousness. I saw a man picking Sasha. Then I got picked up.

"Dude I can't believe you thought she was a Fucking zombie!" A guy said.

"It's not my Fucking fault that she didn't get the Fuck up and plus she didn't have an arm so I was like one less zombie in the world." A girl said.

"Dude also you shot her dog that's even more fucked up." He said.

"No I was trying to shoot a zombie or so I thought she was. Buy the dog just jumped in front of my shot it wasn't my fault." She stated. I passed out fully.

I woke up in a small room tied up."hello is anyone there?" I yelled.

"Hi I'm shane." The voice from earlier said now cheerfully
.
"Umm hi shane. Where am i?" I asked.

"You're at our camp." He said with a smile. I stood up.

"Well can I go home please?" I said.

"Sure but my sister has to talk to you her name is Becca. I will go get her." He says before walking off. A minute later the girl that shot Sasha came walking in.

"What is you're name." She ordered. I didn't say anything. She looked at Shane.

"Oh honey what's you're name? Not talking to her isn't gonna make things better." He said sincerely.

"My name is black moon." I used a nickname that I used to have.

"Lies you're name is zari." She snapped at me.

"How do you know my real name?" I said confused.

"Because you're friends came looking for you in the woods and our watch found them two miles from here." She said all snotty.

"Well OK fine but I would like to leave now please." I said.

" well OK but we are going to have to knock you out for safety reasons." She said.

"Bitch you come near me and I'll Fuck you up." I stated.

"Fine you Fucking cunt looks like you'll be here for awhile." She said as she walked away.

" zari my sister is an asshole. I would love to get away from here. I'll help you get home if you can promise you'll let me stay." He said looking to the ground.

"OK when do we leave." I said.
"We leave tonight I'll tell the guards that you're knocked out and I'll bring you home." He said excitedly.

"OK I'll see you tonight. Pack clothing and stuff." I said he nodded as walking out. Well I have nothing to do so I'll sleep before we go. I woke up to Shane shaking me awake.

"Zari let's go." He said worried. He untied my ropes and I stood up. We walked out of the room to the stables. There were twenty horses.

"Here take this one her name is echo and her owner just died. You'll need to lay down on her back while we are still near the base." He said. I nodded. I climbed on echos back and layed down. Shane grabbed a horse and climbed on and we started to head for the gates.

"I am bringing the prisoner to her camp. Becca already knows so don't worry." He said in a stern voice not like when he is talking to me. We rode for ten minutes.
"Zari you can get up now we are far enough." I sat up. The took off galloping. He came after me.

"Catch me if you can." I yelled to him. We were racing and reached my house in a half hour. I saw hazel crying on the porch and Allison patting her back.

"It'll be OK hazel zari will come back don't worry." Allison said in a sweet voice.

"I don't know Allison she has been gone for three days." Hazel said threw the tears.
I rode up and hopped off the horse.

"Hazel!" I yelled while running up to her.

"Zari!"she yelled while jumping into my arm. She took my face and kissed me over and over again.

"I missed you hazel." I said threw a kiss.

"I missed you too zari." She said breaking the kiss.

"Well this is Shane he helped me get home." I said pointing to Shane.

"Zari I'm so sorry what happened to Sasha." Alison said while pointing at a grave. I looked at the grave and my eyes started to water but I shook that off.

"So Shane will be living here with us now." I said and Danny walked out and stood there.

"Who is that?"he said. With an amazed voice. Shane went over to Danny and stuck out his hand.

"Hi I'm Shane." He said in a charming voice.

"Holy shit you're hot." Danny spat out. Shane's face went red. "OMG did I say that out loud."

"Yep ya did." I said trying not to laugh. Danny's face got super red and then he ran inside. We all laughed. I walked over to where Sasha was buried. I saw that the had made a head stone for her.

"Well Sasha I hope you're well it was an honor to be you're owner." I said in a whisper. I patted the grave and stood there in silence for a moment. No one talked. I shed a single tear then walked inside.

Hey guys it the author here hope you enjoyed.