Allison

I said "holy shit Allison?"

"Ahh I see you remembered me." She said while smiling. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Oh get a room you two." Frankie said with a joking tone. We all laughed.
I turned my attention back to Allison.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

She looked at me with sadness. "Umm well it has been rough." She said while holding back the tears.

"Well are you hungry I made some food?" Said Frankie to lighten up the room.

She nodded. I smiled. She tried to force a smile but it didn't really work. As we all walked to the cabin she intertwined her fingers in mine. I looked at her and she blushed. I smiled.

When we got to the cabin we saw Lynn walking up the hill with a huge deer. "Holy shit Lynn what the hell where did you find that?" I yelled.

"There was a big heard of them about three miles to the south." She said while dragging the deer.

"Damn that thing must weigh about 200 pounds how the hell did you drag it all this way?" I said in an amazed voice.

"Here I'll help clean that." Said Nikki.

"Hello sleeping Beauty." Said Frankie. We all laughed.

"Oh shut up." She glared.

I looked at Allison, she looked like she was going to cry. I poked her side. "Hey." I whispered to her.

She looked at me "what?" she whispered back at me.

"Follow me." I told her, we quietly snuck off.

"Where are you taking me Zari?" She said.

"Oh don't worry you'll like it, it'll be the only place that you could get away from all of them. It's the place I go when I need to be alone." I said motioning my head back to the group

She looked at me. "Well than why are you taking me here if it's the only place you could go to get alone?" She asked.

"Because you looked liked you needed to talk about something." I said giving her my charming look. 

"Well how much further is it?" She said.

I pointed to a shed. "There it is.'' I said while smiling. She faked smiled, I gave her a concern look. Her eyes started to water. She whipped me into a tight hug. I hugged her back. "What's wrong Ali?"I said in a comforting voice.

She started to cry harder, I picked her up bridal style and brought her into the shed.

"Do you remember hazel?" She spoke out quietly as I put her on the bed I had in the shed. I could feel my self slightly tense at the mention of her name.

"Yeah I do but I haven't seen her since this thing started I miss her but, yeah I remember her."I replied my body tensing a bit more.

For a little more context me and hazel knew each other since we basically where in diapers. We grew up together basically always attached at the hip. We both came out together to our families they already knew and basically knew we would get together even though we shrugged off the idea. It wasn't until highschool that we started dating. We knew we where meant for each other.

"Well you'll never see her again because she umm." She stopped talking and looked at me. I felt my heart break at what Allison just said I choked trying to hold the tears back. I could feel myself starting to shut down mentally.

"Zari I'm sorry I know how much you loved her. I was trying to get her back to you and I guess it just wasn't enough. She wanted me to give you this." Alison pulled out a paper. She handed me the piece of paper.

I unfolded it with care and read
~Zari babe, if you're reading this that means you have found Allison. I know you miss me, I missed you too. Understand that none of this is your fault, nor is it Allison's. It's no ones fault but these damn zombies. What I want you to do is keep fighting on and get through this. I love you. From your hazelnut.~ tears were streaming out of my eyes like a river.

I couldn't hold it back no more. I looked up at Allison. She held her arms out and I hugged her tightly. She started to stroke my hair.

"Zari, I am truly sorry." She said while looking right into my eyes, her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue. She whiped my tears. I smiled at her, she smiled back and this time it was a true smile. My mind was mentally shut off at this point.

I moved in and kissed her. It was amazing, there were fire works that just got set off. Then a zombie came up to the side of the shed and started to bang on the wall trying to get in. I stopped kissing her.

"Why the Fuck do zombies have to ruin everything." I said. I got up and  unlocked the shed door, I walked over to where the zombie was. I saw that it was a girl, She looked familiar. I walked closer.

The zombie turned towards me. My tears started to stream again. Of course this has to happen to me. The zombie that was standing in front of me was my hazelnut.

She still looked beautiful despite being a zombie, I stood there in shock. I said "hazelnut baby I'm so sorry that this happened to you I wish I could take your place." I started to cry harder. "I wish it was me!" I yelled.

I heard another groan I turned and saw another zombie and bashed its head In with a pipe. I turned back to her "baby please it can't be true. Please I need you." She jumped towards me. I pushed her back.
"No I can't kill you baby come back. Don't leave me. Your all I have ever had." I felt a bullet whiz past my face.

It struck hazel right in the head. I caught her before she hit the ground. "No hazel no please come back I need you!" I screamed. "Plz come back." I turned to see a random person standing there.

I got up and ran to the person tackling them down to the ground. I ripped there mask of to see that it was Drake that kid from school. I punched him repeatedly in the face beating it to a pulp taking all my emotions out on him, until I got ripped of by Allison. She held me close I hugged her while crying. Frankie came running up.

"What the hell happened? Is that Drake?" He said in a worried voice.

"Yes it is and he Fucking shot Hazel." I replied saying through the tears. I pulled away from Allison, then walked over to Hazel. I picked her up and walked her back to camp. I grabbed a shovel than started to dig a whole.