oh shit why us.

We arrived at the second store. Wal-Mart I hopped out of the car waiting for the other two to get out. I heard the passenger door open then close. We all walked up to the doors but it wouldn't open. I mentally groaned. I pried the doors open with minimal struggles. I grabbed a cart The started walking.
"We need to find umm potassium nitrate, sugar, baking soda, ummmm, wool, pens, and powder dye." I said.
"Why do we need so much stuff?" Nikki asked with confusion taking over her voice.
"Well we need it for the smoke bombs." I stated blatantly.
She rolled her eyes. "Well everyone split up." I said with confidence. We all went in separate directions. I went to go find the sugar and baking soda. I walked into the baking ingredients isle there was stuff all around on the ground I saw a couple bags of sugar and picked them up. I walked down the isle. I found the baking soda then walked around wondering how frankie is holding up.

Frankies pov

I woke up from the last time i got knocked out. Shit these beatings are starting to take a toll on me. I could feel that I have at least three broken ribs and broken nose. God Damn how I wish I was with nikki. I heard the door open. The bright light hit my eyes and it blinded me. The door shut. "Where is shane?" a girls voice asked. I could hear the hate and anger. I stayed silent. "Listen I'm gonna ask you one more time before I get the help in here and beat the piss out of you again." she said this time getting angrier.
"I'm not telling you shit bitch!" I yelled at her. She shook her head.
" listen frankie is it?" she waited for me to answer.
"Yeah it is." I spit back at her trying to control my anger.
"Well frankie I don't want to hurt you. I just wanna-" she tried saying before I cut her off.
"You don't want to hurt me ha that's all you have been doing to me." I said with hate pushing the words out of my mouth.
"DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME." She yelled coming over to me and hitting me in my face. I tasted blood. I spit. I saw a tooth fly out of my mouth with it. She brushed off her shirt. "Like I was saying all I wanna do is being my brother back to where he belongs." she said calmly. I scoffed at her.
"Your brother probably didn't want to be here and left. He isn't at our place." I said making sure it sounded true.
I felt a swift kick to my stomach. I felt like throwing up.
"I know your lying to me we saw him there with some guy drinking." she said with something more than anger. Just then the door opened up again. It was the man from before.
"Mam there is a visitor for you. we can handle this." he said with lots of respect in his voice towards her. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok just don't kill him we still need him for when the others come around with shane." she said with strength and power in her voice now. I saw the guys nod and step aside to let her out the door. One of them started walking over to me while the other one brought in a rolling table. I saw an assortment of torture equipment. One of the guys smiled with an evil grin. Zari where are you I thought.

Zari's pov

We met at the front of the store with all of the supplies. We went to walk out of the door but saw there was a huge group of zombies walking close to the store.
"Zari what are we going to do?" Nikki asked with a little concern in her voice.
"Fuck umm." I said while thinking. I could run out there but then that risks me being bit again. We could wait them out but that just makes it harder on frankie. Fuck I need to run for the car. "Ok I'm gonna make a run for the car." I said. Hazel eyes snapped over at me.
"No Zari your not doing that." she said with tears forming in her eyes.
"Hazel I need to or frankie is going to suffer more than needed." I said. She looked at me trying to blink away her tears.
"I'll do it." Nikki said. I looked at her.
"No your not. Remember in 11th grade how you fractured your leg. You won't be able to run fast enough. It needs to be me." I stated. I looked at the group. "Both of you get to the back of the store I'll meet you there." I looked at hazel. She had fear in her expression. I have her a hug and a kiss. She didn't want to let go. I broke out hug and went to the door. "Guys no matter what happens Don't let them take away shane. But you have to get frankie." I told them and took one last look. I turned to the door and opened it. The zombies where aware of my presence now. They started to come for me. There was no way I could get around them. It would waste too much time I have to go through them. I started running. I was two feet from the hord. I threw my shoulder downwards and started hitting them. It was like football. I needed to get to the goal which was the car. I think I was about one fourth of the way through when I tripped over one of the zombies. I hit the ground with a thud. The wind was knocked out of my lungs. The zombies started to bend down. I started crawling untill I was able to get up I felt a zombie grab into my shirt I tried ripping away but it had a strong hold on me I had to punch zombies to keep them from biting me. I couldn't get my shirt free so I ripped it off. I could start to see the end of the hord and the car. I sprinted to the ending of them I hopped into the car and sped around to the back of the Wal-Mart. Nikki and hazel ran out and hopped into the car throwing the stuff in the back with nikki. I stomped on the gas pedal and drove away not looking back. I was lucky to have escaped the hord. My breathing finally went to normal. I looked out of the Conner of my eye to see hazel staring at me.
"Oh keep it in your pants hazel." I said. She blushed and looked away. In the back Nikki started to die from laughter. We started our journey home.