oh no.

Alison finally stopped crying. She fell
Asleep in my truck bed. We were about ten minutes from the house I stood up in the truck bed damn I felt better and I wanted to drive. "Frankie I want try something slow down the truck to about twenty mph." I said.

"Zari OK I'm at twenty." He replied. I carefully used the steps I put going to my truck bed and I climbed down to the last step then used the steps that helped people get into the truck. I carefully moved up to the drivers door. His window was down.

"Move over." I said. He looked at me with confusion but then slid over to the middle. I hopped in and drove all of us home the rest of the way. I stopped at the gate I hopped out and opened it. Frankie drove it in and I closed the gate. I walked to the house enjoying the silence. I heard a foot step. My eyes shot over to my left side and I whipped my revolver out of my gun holder.

"Holy shit don't shoot me please." A girl said.

"Where are you." I said in a scary voice. She walked out of the woods with her hands up. She looked really frightened. I walked closer to her. She fainted.

I ran up and caught her before she fell. I picked her up and threw her on my shoulder. I walked the rest of the way up to the house with this girl on my shoulder. I walked over to the door and Frankie opened it.

"Zari who the hell is this?" He said.
"I have no idea she came out of the woods and I think I might have scared her because she fainted." I said.

"I'll take her in side because Alison won't get out of the truck unless you carry her." He said laughing. I handed the girl over to him and the walked back out to my truck bed where my fiancee was sleeping.

I opened the hatch door and hopped up I layed down next to her. She woke up and looked at me with puffy eyes. I looked at her back she went to go talk but I put my hand up and she stopped I turned and looked up at the sky.

"Alison if you were in my place what would you do I want you to truly answer. Like if you had your own hazel and then she died and you had the chance to bring her back even tho you have this amazing fiancee would you bring her back and relive old memories or would you go on with the fiancee?" I said in a soft tone.

"Well I don't Fucking know how to answer that question I guess you'll just have figure that out for yourself." We both stood up but she pushed me and hopped out of my truck and ran inside. I hopped out and went for a walk not really know where I wanted to go.

I walked for about an hour then thought it was time to walk home. I took me less time to get home because I jogged most of the way. I walked out from the trail to hear and see Frankie screaming about something and Nikki trying to calm him down.
"Frankie buddy its gonna be OK you have a tracker on the car right?" Said Nikki.

"My Fucking car is gone all because the Fucking lesbians have a fight that's the reason my baby is gone." He screamed.

I ran over to him and said "Frankie what the Fuck is going on?"

"Well you Fucking fiancee stole my Fucking car." He said in anger.

"Frankie it's going to be OK don't worry we'll get your baby back." Nikki said. She put her hand on his shoulder. This seemed to calm him down greatly.

"Frankie let's hop in my truck and go get your baby back." We all walked over to my truck and hopped in. I looked at my watch it was five thirty in the morning. I turned on the truck and drove down the driveway and Nikki hopped out and opened the gate.

We drive threw she shut it and then started to drive. We looked at the GPS tracker and it was at the house that we were just at. My rage went threw the roof when I figured out that she went back to that house. I took us an hour to get there.

We drove up to the house and I hopped out of the truck my anger was at an really high point. We walked up to the  door. Sarah walked out when we got at the door.

"Zari what are you doing here?" Sarah said in a concerned voice.

"Where the Fuck is she?" I said with my blood boiling.

"Who are you talking about?" She said with fear in her voice. I looked behind me to see that Frankie was by his car hugging it and Nikki was right next to me.

"I know she is here because a couple hours ago she took Frankie's corvette. Just tell me what room she is in." I anything to hid the anger that wanted to bust threw.

"I would if I knew who you're talking about." She said getting cockier with ever sentence.

"Bitch I swear if you don't tell us I will kill you where you stand." Nikki said with dominance in her voice. Sarah looked at her with fear.

I got more pissed that she was covering up that my fiancee was here. I got angrier and I punched that door frame next to sarah. I gave her a death look. She flinched when I stared at her and hit the door frame.

Sarah clears her throat. "She is up the stairs to the left second door." She stepped aside and I walked to the stairs. I grabbed the railing. Slowly I walked up the stairs Nikki was right behind me.

We got to the door and I slowly opened it I got a lot angrier. I slammed my hand into the wall.

(A/n)

Hey guys wow just wow this chapter was just wow. Come back to see what zari just go so angry about.