feeling normal again for now...

I slowly opened my eyes to hazel looking at my face. She smiled at me. I leaned up and kissed her. She pulled away and layed her head on my chest.

"Baby i know you dont wanna move but i need to pee." i said. She gave me a sad look. I smiled at her she got up and i stood up. I ran to pee. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a wreck. I hopped into the shower.

The water was cold but at least we had running water. I finished taking my shower and hopped out. I looked in the closet. "Where are the fucking towels. Fuck looks like a free run to the bedroom." i said. I opened the door just enough so i could peak my head out. I saw no one. I ran for my room.

I opened the door and shut it not looking who was in the room. "Zari god damn it." nikki said covering her eyes hazel blushed.

"Well its not my fault that your in my room and someone didn't clean the towels." i stated as i walked over to my closet.

I grabbed my bvb shirt, skinny jeans, a bra, and boxers. I threw on my clothes. "Your good im dressed." i said to nikki. She uncovered her eyes. She shook her head at me.

Hazel got up and walked over to me. I hugged her. I looked up at nikki to see her doing the pretend throwing up face i glared. She smiled insistently. I pulled away from our hug and put on my socks and my combat boots. I walked back over to hazel and put my arm around her and kissed her.

"Aweee!" danny says as he walks in the room holding hands with shane.

"Well awe back to you danny." hazel said and danny blushed. I kissed hazel.

"Welp ill let yall girls have your gossip time." I walked out of the room.

I saw frankie chilling talking to lizzy. I walked over to the cabinets its been awhile since we went on run.

I took inventory and calculated we would only have food to last us the next four days.

"Hey zari whatcha doing?" Frankie said, looking over at me.

"Im taking inventory. And we are gonna have to go on a run." i said.

"Oh yay i get to take out my baby." He said getting up and grabbing his car keys.

"Yeah lets grab some bags and guns." i said while walking to my room. I walked in to see that shane, danny, hazel, and nikki were all chilling on my bed. The were all laughing.

"Hey me and frankie are going on a run. Any requests?" i said.

"Ooo can i come?" Hazel said.

"Nah there wont be room." frankie said walking in with the guns.

Hazel gave me a sad look. I walked over to her. She stood up and hugged me in a bear hug. I smiled.

"I will be back i promise." i said. She pulled away from the hug and kissed me. I pulled away because i could see frankie was getting impatient to drive his car.

"I love you babe." she said.

"I love you too." i said running to the closet and grabbing my duffle bag. I saw that i forgot to take all that snack food out of my bag. I dumped it on the bed and danny's eyes lit up.

"And you have been hiding these why?" he said in a sassy voice.

"I totally forgot they were in there. Welp have fun." I said. I walked out with frankie.

"So where are we going exactly?" I said. He shrugged. Wow what a help bro I thought.

We hopped into the car and started to drive. "Yo do you know that bait store we passed when we first came here?" I asked.