cock block

Nikki's pov

We all were waiting to see if Zari would wake up. She hasn't moved since she blacked out from when Frankie lit her arm on fire six days ago we all thought she really wasn't going to make it but still had a slice of hope. I walked into where everyone was. Allison looked like she hadn't slept in days. Frankie was in the kitchen making food and Gif, Cara, E, Lynn, and Danny were sitting at the table watching Allison cry by Zari we all had basically somewhat given up hope on Zari except Allison. I walked to Allison and said "hey how are you holding up?"

Allison looked up at me with a bit of rage. She said angrily "how do you think I'm Fucking holding up! Zari is probably dead! You don't seem to give a flying Fuck about her on the verge of dying!" She looked like she wanted to rip me apart.

She was understandable pissed. But we know zari if she gonna pull through she will. Just gotta give her time. It's how she's been with everything. Like when her dad died. She wouldn't come out of her room for weeks. She didn't eat unless we got her stupid high. Fuck hazel basically had to drag her out of her room to shower. She went into a dark depression. I'm surprised she didn't just break down when she saw hazel as a zombie. Zari may seem tough on the outside but at her core shes like a gothic teddy bear. She's been through a lot.

"Allison I think you need to calm down. Take a walk if that'll help." I said in a stern voice.

"Don't Fucking tell me to calm down! I can't believe she Fucking saved all of you at the graduation. What she should have done was Fucking saved hazel. Can't you all see she is Fucking torn because if that."she screamed trying not to cry.

You think she's torn now you should've seen her when this all started I thought you myself. For weeks she would have this vicious nightmares me and Frankie would take turns with watching her at night cause it would be so bad. Night after night she would almost wake everyone up in the house from her screams

I put my hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her. She turned and out of rage punched me in my nose. There was a loud cracking noise and I said in rage "oh bitch now you have really done it." I back handed her. She got up and with her face already starting to burse she full force tackled me to the ground I roll her over and pushed her down with force.

I felt two strong hands grab on to my shoulders and lift me up I tried to get out of the grip but before I could I was thrown over his shoulder and he was carrying me. "What the hell I wasn't finished with her." I said in rage.

"I don't care." He said, I then realized who it was it was Frankie.

"Can you put me down please?"I said still in an angry voice.

"Not until we get to the bathroom, your nose is bleeding like a bitch." He said in a sweet but mocking voice. I smiled and nodded my head we finally got to the bathroom he shut the door and put me down on the sink.

He grabbed a medical kit, and took some gauze out of it. He put it up to my nose with care when he touched it it stung really badly.

"Oww Fuck that hurts like a bitch!" I screamed.

He looked at me and said "OK brace your self this one is going to actually hurt like a bitch." He grabbed my Nose and cracked it back in place I screamed when he did that. He looked at me with soft eyes kind eyes. Gosh they make me melt

I felt a huge urge to kiss him right now. I leaned in and kissed him. It was a slow and passionate kiss it went on for what felt like an hour. He backed up slowly. I looked into his big brown eyes and felt something I haven't felt in a while. Love.

Allison's pov
Fuck why did I say all of that shit I thought as walked out the door. I went to the shed where Zari brought me when I first got here. I locked the door and laid on bed.

I passed out, I woke up the next day with a huge headache I went to the door and unlocked it and walked back over to the cabin it looked like it was really early in the morning. I opened up the door and went over to where Zari was. I heard a noise in the kitchen I looked over and saw Frankie cleaning. I walked over to him and said. "How is she?"

"She will be okay I mean it's zari we're talking about. But how are you?" He looked at me worried. I shrugged. "I think I saw Zari moving last night. But I didn't know where you went to I gave her some water I know she will wake up soon. Allison I know you think that we have all given up in her but we haven't. I know that I haven't given up. Zari is a very strong person more than you know she's been through a lot. I know this may seem like a horrid thing but she's to strong to be taken out like this." They way he spoke was with so much care.

He held out his arm. I hugged him. He was the nicest person here besides Zari. I walked away from him and sat by Zari. She was still unconscious. I waited all day by her seeing her move slightly every now and then. Another hour passed by and everyone was standing by her.

"Frankie is she going to be okay please tell me she is going to be ok." I was crying my eyes out. I put my hand on her. "Zari please be ok you have to be ok. I need you please don't leave me." I put my head on her chest.

"Allison I'm not going to leave you don't worry. I'm right here." She said weakly. She opened her eyes.

I looked her directly in the eyes and said "oh thank God you're alive." I kissed her. I smiled at her. She looked back up at me and she kissed me again. This one was a more passionate kiss.

Everyone said "gross get a room you two." In unison. They walked out leaving us alone.

"Zari I thought you weren't going to make it. It scared me." I said with tears In my eyes.

"Don't worry Ali I won't leave you. How long was I out for?"she said.

"Umm for about a week." I replied her eyes widened. She looked down and saw that she was wearing different clothes.

"Umm how did I get these clothes on?"  She said in a confused face.

I looked at her with an embarrassed face "umm I did your clothes that you were wearing where soaked in blood and where really dirty." I said. She was blushing. She looked at me.

"Well normally you would buy a girl a drink before you do that." She smiled. I laughed.

"OK when and where." I said blushing.
She looked at me confused and then said. "Ali are you trying to ask me on a date?"

I nodded my head and said "Zari Reed would you go on a date with me Allison white?" She smiled.

Then said "of course I would. I would love to but where would we go it's not like we could get into my truck and drive to a fancy restaurant?"

"Oh I have my ways Zari." I said.

"OK so when would you want to have this date?" She looked at me.

I said "let's do it tomorrow. You need your rest." She nodded her head and the patted the spot on the bed next to her and together we fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys hopped you liked that.