what the fuck is your problem

I tried desperately to hazel CPR.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten." I  said as I pumped her chest for the fifth time.

Then breathed on her mouth. I heard a gasping. Hazel flew up and gasped for air. She flew to my chest i looked over to alison while hazel was crying in my chest.

I picked up hazel and put her on the bed.

"I baby ill be back." I said to hazel.

"Babe please don't go." she begged.

"I promise I'll be back."  i said with rage. She nodded.

"Ill get danny in here if ya want?" i said less pissed off.

"Ok." she said. I bent down and gave her a hug and kissed her. I turned to Frankie. I saw Alison's rage and sadness.

I motioned Frankie to follow me. We walked out side i went over to danny.

"Danny will you go chill with hazel please." i asked. He nodded him and shane got up and went inside. Frankie and i walked over to the shed.

I opened the door walked in a grabbed rope. Frankie took the rope and tied Alison's hands together.

"zari go inside ill take care of this." frankie said. I looked at him them back at alison.

Rage flamed up and i punched her dead in the face. Frankie pulled me away from hitting her again.  I looked at her she was nocked out. I walked out frankie followed.

"Zari go get some sleep ok." he said. I nodded. I walked over to the basement door which was open. I grabbed two jugs of moonshine. I walked inside to my room.

I saw nikki, hazel, shane, and danny there. I walked over to hazel she looked up and me.

"Zari did i ever tell you that you're my favorite person ever. Like guys can we just give her a round of applause." she said drunkenly before clapping. She looked at me. "Zari i fucking love you."

"I love you to baby." i smiled I halfheartedly. I opened up a bottle of moonshine. I took a sip the warm feeling ran down my throat. I chugged down a third of the bottle. They all stared at me.

"Zari are you ok?" Nikki asked. I looked at her starring at me with compassion. I chugged another third down.

"No." i said. I said with no emotion.

"Well are you going to explain?" nikki asked.

"Well everything is fucked up right now. So. Yeah." i said looking at the floor. Every one got up and hugged me.

I felt a tear run down my face. Hazel handed me the bottle of moonshine and i gulped the rest down. I stood up the alcohol ran straight to my head. I stumbled back on to the bed. Everyone laughed. I looked at hazel who was laughing.

"Oh you think that's funny." i said slurring my words. I stood up walked over to her and picked her up and threw her on my shoulder.

"No zari stop im gonna puke." she said laughing and drunkly.  I pulled her back up off my shoulder. Then kissed her not letting her stand holding her close. She hugged my head. I put her down and turned around to see danny about to kiss shane and nikki cuddling a bottle of moonshine.

I looked​ at hazel and grabbed her arm and ran out of the room. I led her to the attic.
"Question why are we up here?" hazel asked.

"Welp because right now i want you all to myself." i said. She smiled.

"Oh is that so?" she asked me. She did a sexy glare. She walked over to me a wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned in and kissed me.

Frankie ran up the stairs.
"Guys umm we have a problem." he said.

Hazel and i ran down the stairs frankie following our steps.

We ran over to the guard tower we had. E handed me her gun "zari look through  the scope." she said.

I looked and saw a giant hord coming our way about three hours away. I jumped down off the tower hurting my legs from the 6 foot drop.

I shook it off i ran to the basement of the house and grabbed lots of wood. I brought it up stairs and started boarding up the house.

"Fucking get the horses in side. And also go get that piece of shit from the shed. Put her in the basement tied up." danny drunkenly stumbled out.

And looked confused gif and that newer girl came out took some boards and started reinforcing the house, i ran out grabbed the horses, and frankie grabbed the beast in the shed. I put the horses in the basement and frankie tied alison who was unconscious.

I took a few thick metal  sheets and drilled them into the doors then put heavy amounts of wood drilled on. Then me and frankie walked up stairs with loads of more wood and nails i took some and ran out side and boarded up the outside of the windows then got the others and went inside then reinforced the doors.

I turned off all the lights and anything that would make noise. We all were in the living room waiting with all sorts of weapons. I went to the attic and looked out the tiny widow and saw them coming. I ran down the stairs.

"There coming." i said. Everyone except me and frankie tensed up. I made dinner for everyone i took out the matches to light the stove i had it on low and i was making ramen noodles and corn. I finished cooking and served everyone.

I just sat down when we heard the zombies bumping into the sides of the house. One zombie started banging on the door. We let it we weren't about to risk our lives. A few hours later we were playing Monopoly. I looked at the sleeping hazel in my lap before saying.

"Ok guys im gonna take this one to bed and pass out." everyone nodded. I picked up hazel and walked into our room i sat her on the bed and changed into a pair of boxers and a tank top. Then slowly let my dreams takeover