project smoke

We drove up the drive way. Hazel hopped out of the car and ran up and opened up the gate. I drove through and she shut it. We all gathered the stuff from the car and I locked it. I saw hazel struggling with the stuff she was carrying. "Hazel let me see that stuff." I said. She looked and walked over to me. I put the bags on my arm. I could use the extra weight to help strengthen it. We walked over to the door and hazel opened it up for us. We walked in to see Danny and Shane cuddling and fast asleep in the couch. I couldn't help but laugh. I set the bags I had in my arm down then walked into my room finding Raja eating her food. Her head perked up looking at me. She stopped eating and went over to my bed meowing. I walked over kicking off my shoes in the process. I layed down. Raja climbed on my stomach and started needing it. I laughed. Hazel walked in.
"What's so funny?" she asked chuckling a little.
"Raja is needing my stomach. It tickles." I said laughing lightly.  She laughed then walked over to me. She layed down her to me putting her head on my chest.
"Your boobs are comfy. I love it. They are like my personal pillows." she said snuggling her head closer into my chest. I laughed. She turned her head up wards and kissed my nose. She looked like a child. I laughed again then gently grabbing her face with my hand kissing her passionately.

Frankies pov
I stayed on the floor where the two guys left me. I wanted to hold Nikki in my arms. All I can think of is her beautiful smile. To be honest I think that's the only thing keeping me alive now. I closed my eyes knowing I needed rest. I blinked a couple more time before letting my nightmares flood in.

Zari's pov
I looked down to see that hazel and Raja were asleep. Nikki walked in. She looked up with puffy eyes. I patted the only other side of the bed that wasn't taken up. She came over and sat down.
"Zari I can't stop thinking about frankie. My mind keeps thinking he is dead I don't know what to do." she said while trying to hold back the tears. I looked at her not knowing what to say. I gently moved hazel and putting a pillow in my place. I motioned her to follow me we walked out to the living room. I saw that only Danny was sleeping on the couch. I looked into the kitchen. There was shane he was washing the dishes.
"Shane what are the easiest ways to get to the place where they have frankie?" I asked. He turned around.
"I would have to say the tunnel is the best way to go." he stated. I nodded the grabbed the stuff we got earlier. I got my old radio and played my linkin park CD and played it. I swiftly got the baking soda, potassium nitrate, and the sugar. I measured out enough to make ten smoke bombs. I put the p nitrate and the sugar in a pan and put it on the stove. I waited for it to turn a little brown. Then I mixed in the baking soda. I took it off and let the mixture cool down a bit. I got the powder dye. I measured out ten portions. I made ten different colors even a black one. I grabbed the containers. I filled them up half way then put the fuse in. I filled the rest of them up the put a piece of wool in the top then wrapped most of it with ductape. I nodded.
"That's it. We attack tonight I want you Shane to draw a map." I ordered.
"Wait why do I need to draw a map I thought I was going with you guys?" He asked.
"Your not going we can't risk it. You, Lizzy, Danny, and Hazel are staying here. It's just gonna be Nikki and I." I said. He went to protest but stopped himself. He walked to a drawer and grabbed a piece the looking for something to draw with. He found a pencil. He went to the table and started to draw. It took him ten minutes to finish drawing it. I went over when he put the pencil down. I grabbed a red pen.
"Show us where to go? Draw with this." I asked while handing him the pen. He too it and started to draw arrows and tell us what land marks there where he also drew them. I looked at the map.
"OK Nikki get ready we leave in a half hour." I said. I walked back into my room and went to my closet. The closet door creaked loud waking up hazel.
"What Ya doing babe?" She asked in a cute sleepy voice with a yawn after her sentence.
"I'm getting ready to get Frankie." I said while stripping down to my bra and boxers. I threw on my black skinny jeans, my black v neck, my black sleeveless sweat shirt, and my combat boots.
"Oh when are we leaving?" She asked.
"your not coming. And me and Nikki leave in a half hour." I said. She stood up.
"Zari I'm coming with you." She said getting a little angry.
"Hazel your not coming I don't want you to get hurt I'm sorry but you can't come." I said standing my ground. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"You think I want you to go. I want you to stay here with me I don't wanna lose you zari." She said running up to me and hugging me tight.
"Hazel I need to go Frankie is in trouble and he needs our help." I said with sadness in my voice. I took my hand to her face. She leaned into it. I brought my lips to her it was like they were made for each others. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she gladly opened her mouth. Our tounges fought for dominance. Me and her walked backwards to our bed. I layed us down on our bed Raja got annoyed and went out of the room. We layed there passionately making out. I slipped my hand up her shirt but life had to cut it all short when Danny bust in.
"Zari why the fuck am I-" he looked up. I jumped off hazel and rubbed my neck. Hazel hid her face in embarrassment. "Umm I'm gonna come back in a little." He said before waking out of my room. I fixed my clothes and hair then walked out but stopping waiting for hazel to follow. She walked over to me and I fixed her hair then kissed her on the forehead. We went to the living room. I saw Danny talking to Shane on the couch. Lizzy and Nikki where in the kitchen. I looked at Nikki and nodded. We both knew that we should go now. I walked to the basement and Nikki followed I grabbed a hand gun and two uzzys. Nikki grabbed an assault riffle, two hand guns, and a hunting knife. We walked up stairs with our ammo and guns. I grabbed a back pack and put the stuff that we needed like the ammo and the bombs. I gave hazel a giant hug and a kiss. It was short lived. Me and Nikki walked out to where I put echo and the other horse. Nikki looked at me.
"You expect me to ride one of those yo its been years." I rolled my eyes. I helped her up on her horse.
"It's easy pull this way to go that way and vice versa. When you want to pick up the pace just gently push in to the horses side. When you want to stop just say woah and pull back on the reins." I told her. She nodded. I hopped on echo the said. "Now try to keep up." With that I took off. Nikki took a bit to catch up but the did. We rode to where Shane said the tunnel was. I saw it. I took out the map and followed it. We got to the grate where Shane said to get up. He warned us to be quiet and quick because the grate was in the middle of the main part of the camp. I moved the grate quietly. I took out the bombs one by one I threw five if them in all Different  directions when the air was filled with smoke me and Nikki ran towards the rooms where they kept prisoners. We heard people shouting. I saw through the smoke the buliding. Then the gunshots started echoing trough the air. 

Frankie's pov
I woke up to the smell of smoke bombs and the sound of gunshots. The lock to the door was shot off. Then the door flew open. Smoke poured in the open door. I saw two figures. On coming towards me. The other facing the out side with a gun shooting at people.
"Frankie!" A familiar voice screamed.
"Nikki!" I yelled as I sat up. I saw through some of the smoke that Zari was standing at the door doing the  shooting. Nikki was cutting the ties that were around my hands and feet I stood up and pulled her into a kiss she was shocked at first the she started to kiss back. It was the most magical thing I have ever felt.
"OK I hate to break up this lovely moment but we need to get the fuck out of here!" Zari yelled as she was shooting. At that moment the world slowed down and Zari got shot in her stomach. She stumbled back. "Fuck! Let's leave now!" She yelled. She still stood tall. She reached in her bag and pulled out these mysterious things then she lit them and threw them and I realised they were smoke bombs. We ran out. I couldn't run very fast but I couldn't believe Zari was still running a head of us she hopped down in a drain. We all ran I saw the end of the tunnel. I saw Zari hop on her horse the me and Nikki hopped on the other horse.

Zari's pov

I ran out of the tunnel feeling my blood run down my stomach towards my legs. The pain was intense but my adrenaline was pumping to much to give into my pain. I hopped on echo waiting for the other two to get on  the other horse they did and we took off getting to the house really quickly. I felt my adrenaline slowly fading away. I hopped off echo and every bit of the pain caught up to me. I yelled out from it all hitting me at once. I collapsed to the ground grabbing my side. I saw as hazel ran out. I slowly stared to fade into unconsciousness. I was lifted up. This was the end I thought to myself. Then It all faded away.