awakening

Frankie's pov

We finally got home I saw Zari up a head. She slid off her horse then instantly fell to the ground screaming in agony. Me and nikki hopped off the horse. We ran to her side not knowing what to do. Hazel ran out fear plastered on her face. I saw her come running to Zari. She snapped her head up at us shane and Danny ran out. I felt so in shock. She may have saved my life but killed herself in the process.
"Frankie help me get her into the house I need a sterile place." Shane yelled to me. I moved over to her and picked her up. I had a struggle because I was weak at the moment. She passed out in my arms. I could see hazel freaking out with nikki trying to calm her down. Shane pushed everything off the table.
"Put her here." Shane instructed. I nodded and put her on the table. Danny came running out with all of our medical supplies. He put the on the counter. Shane washed his hands then put on a pair gloves. He grabbed pliers.
"Danny I need you to get me a flash light and hold it." he ordered.
"Is she going to be ok?" I asked.
"I have no idea but I'll try my hardest." he said with determination and uncertainty. I sat there watching as Danny struggled to hold the light and as Shane tried to get the bullet out of zari. It took three hours. Danny and I took turns holding the light. It was my turn to hold the light and I heard shane say.
"Finally I got it." I saw him pull out the bullet. He put it in a tin the took disinfectant and cleaned her wound. It took him a half hour to stitch up Zari. I saw as his hands shook trying to be careful. He cleaned the stitches, put antibiotics, and a huge bandage on it. Hazel came in and looked at zari. I felt bad but like this had all happened before but not the same circumstances. Shane hugged Danny when he was done. Nikki came over to me and looked at my face then decided that she would take the liberty of cleaning my own wounds. I cringed at the pain of the rubbing alcohol. She finished cleaning everything then kissed me. It was short lived because I heard a yell coming from the table. Zari was sitting up gently placing her hand on  her stomach. I saw hazel eyes look in concern and happiness.

Zari's pov

Zari's dream
I woke up from my dream in what seemed like I went in to another dream. I was sitting alone on the table no one else around. I yelled out to see if anyone was there I got no answer. I stood up and fell to the ground the pain was still there but not as bad. I walked into my room and saw a hazel with her brains blown out and a note next to her I threw up all over the hallway behind me. I felt tears flood out. I turned and saw her emotionless face. I walked over to her and picked up the note. With my hands shaking I unfolded it. I read ' if you wake up Zari I couldn't stay living with no one around hoping you would awaken. I love you and will hopefully see you again' I screamed again but this time in sadness and pain.  I jumped up. I realised it was only just a dream. I brought my hand to my gunshot wound. I put my hand there gently. I looked up and saw hazel looking at me. I missed her eyes.
She ran up to me and pulled me into a hug I patted her back. Then a felt her lips crash against mine. I kissed her passionately. She pulled away to breathe. I felt like we were the only two people in the world. She put her head in the crook of my neck and leaned into me. I brought her in close. I heard a throat clear.
"Well it's good to have you back Zari." Danny said in his sassy gay voice.
"Yeah haha it's good to be back. How are you frankie." I said as I started to direct my attention on Frankie. He put an arm around nikki.
"I'm good just a few bumps and bruises. But yo you got shot how did that feel?" he asked like a five year old. I chuckled.
"It hurts a lot more than getting stabbed. Now imagine you got stabbed in the stomach but like one hundred times worse." I said He looked at me like I was talking in another language.
"Damn that must of really hurt I'm sorry." he said with sadness at the ending. I looked at him and said.
" at least I now know what it feels like I have always wondered." I said like it was an achievement in a life time to get shot. Everyone laughed or chuckled.
"Well I'm going to get some sleep now." frankie said. I nodded. Him and nikki left. I did the same and hazel followed me.  I threw my shoes off and changed my clothes. We layed down in our bed.
"I love you Zari." hazel said.
"I love you too hazelnut." I said. I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered open as I pulled away. Her eyes were so beautiful. We layed there untill hazel fell asleep. I tried to fall asleep. But sadly I couldn't. I slowly and quietly got out of bed not trying to wake up hazel. I walked out into the living room. I saw Danny and shane talking.
"Hey guys." I said Danny looked at me and then with his little skip he does came over and hugged me.
"Hi Zari how did you sleep?" he asked.
"Well I didn't really sleep. I just layed there. But it still was ok it felt nice actually." I said answering his questions. "How are y'all tho?" I asked.
"Well I was worrying about how your injury is and so was Shane. We where actually just talking about you." Danny replied. I nodded.
"Well I think it's fine still hurts but nothing I can't fix with some stuff I have." I said with a chuckle at the end.
Danny gave me the hurt look with his hand over his heart. Then Shane had this confused look. I laughed.
"Why didn't you tell me I have been sober and you could've helped me not be gosh I'm hurt." Danny said dramatically.
"Well I didn't because you didn't ask gosh." I said in a pretend white girl voice.
"What are you guys talking about?" Shane finally spoke up but was still confused.
"Oh gosh babe I'm sorry were talking about weed." Danny stated like it was kinda of a dumb question.
"Wait you mean the drug gosh I have never tried weed." He said.
"Really? Well that's gonna change today." I said. The only ones of our group that smoke was Hazel, Nikki, Frankie, Danny, Lynn, Gif, and me. Also sometimes but not all the times E and Cara. We all love to smoke it was fun when we all got together and smoked.
"I'll be right back." I said while walking to my room. I went to my bag that had my stuff from my house. I grabbed my pipe and my jar of weed. I rummaged around in my bag looking for my lighter I found it just as hazel woke up.
"Babe what are you doing?" she asked.
"Well I was just gonna get y'all up to come smoke weed you down?" I asked. She nodded then put on a pair of sweat paints and one of my sweat shirts. She looked cute in it. I walked out and went to Frankie's room I knocked on the door.
"Wakie wakie bakie bakie?!?!" I yelled asked. I heard a jump up and foot steps coming from behind the door. Nikki opened it up and looked at me.
"Wait really you have bud?" she asked. I nodded.  Frankie slowly walked up behind Nikki.
"I'm down." he said in a sleepy voice. We all walk to the kitchen. I motion everyone to come to the living room. I packed a bowl. I light it and inhaled. I held it untill I felt like I was gonna cough. I exhaled then passed it. We went on smoking weed for an hour. I could see every one was stoned I walked into my room and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. I walked back and sat down at the moment I felt no pain and I was in bliss feeling like I was on top of the world. I took one out of my pack and lit it.
"Anyone want one?" I asked. Danny, nikki, frankie, and shane took one. Me and hazel shared One. By the end of our session we smoked four more bowls of weed and the rest of my pack. It felt like we were in the old days. We talked more and went back on old memories.