making deals

I paced back and fourth in the living room. It was like two in the morning.
"Babe please sit down I'm sure there fine." Hazel said trying to calm me down. I looked at them. Danny looked worried. Shane was sleeping in his lap. Lizzy was drawing.  Hazel sat on the couch. Emily was asleep in her our room.
"I cant sit still. I want to go out and look for them." I said nervously. Hazel got up and walked to where I stood.
"Ok we can go look for them." she said while pulling me into a hug.
"You guys stay here. Me and hazel are going to look for them. Danny please every now and then go look in and see how Emily is doing?" I asked. He nodded. We walked into our room quietly. I grabbed my guns and I changed into dark and warm clothes. Hazel did the same. I grabbed a couple flashlights and the walkie-talkies. I handed her one.
"What are these for?" she asked.
"Just in case we get separated." I leaned in and kissed her. We walked out back to the living room. Shane was now up and he walked over to me.
"Take this it's a gps I fixed it." he said proudly.
"Thank you Shane." I said and pulled him into a hug. Danny came running up.
"Zari your making this seem like a suicide mission. Although you guys do look like bad asses." he said emotions bouncing everywhere.
"Danny don't worry well be back later. Don't worry." I said hugging him. I walked over to lizzy. She stood up.
"Hey make sure these two don't forget about the kid ok." I said. She laughed then nodded. Me and hazel walked outside. The crisp cold air hit my lungs. The weather was colder than I thought. Good thing I have thermals under my jeans. My dad taught me that. I have used that trick for years. I also had a long sleeve and my jacket vest thing you could take the sleeves off to make it a vest it's cool. I took out my head light and my flash light. I saw foot prints. I tried to remember what my uncle told me about tracking. The foot prints were from earlier and there at two sets it's theirs.
"Its this way their prints go this way." I said.
"How do you know all of this?" she asked.
"Me and my uncle used to go hunting. Remember all those times I was out with my family. Yeah it was to go hunting. Remember my uncle jack?" I asked.
"Yeah I remember we went to his house for new years. By the way that was the best new years of my life." she said. I heard a twig snap. I handed hazel my flashlight. I took out my revolver. There was a stumble.
"Is someone there?" a strange voice called. The voices chilled me down to the core. "Who Is that I can see your lights." the sinister voice called again.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned in a deep voice.
"What gives you the right to ask me?" the voice taunted me.
"Well this is my property and your on it I won't ask again." I kept my voice deep. Hazel shuffled over close to me.
"Well I was going to warn you but there is no time." the voice had grown closer like it was right in my ears. There was a sinister laugh. I felt like it came from inside my head. I started to grow angry.
"Warn us about what?" I clenched my teeth. Why was I getting so fueled with rage. Hazel put her hand on my shoulder taking me to calm down.
"There is more than just you? That's great." I could hear the smile on the voice.
"What is your business here?!?!" I yelled.
"We have come for you all we won't stop until you all give us what we want." I felt my heart beat rise.
"You touch any of us I will fucking kill you!" I yelled. The laugh of the thing out there laughed and I tell you the amount of chills running through my body you would have thought my skin was crawling.
"But that's were your wrong for we already have. Isn't that right?" I heard more movement. It was a person.
"Zari hel-" just as soon as the voice came it was cut off. The voice was nikki.
"NIKKI! What did you do I swear. I will kill you!" I yelled. The voice laughed.
"We have done nothing yet. But if you don't listen to us we will take more. Maybe we should grab the tiny kid next." it said.
"What do you want?"I asked.
"We simply just want the stuff you gave to the one that is next to you." I looked at hazel. She looked at me puzzled.
"We saw you shoot her then burry her. Then you dug her out again. Gave her this weird vile. She is alive now so all we want is ten viles of that then we will leave you and your group alone." the voice said.
"Done we will get you them." I said.
"We will return tomorrow." it said. The there was lots of rustling then again we were left in silence.
"You shot me?" she asked sounding distant.
"No I couldn't. I looked at you and I couldn't. I broke down looking at you. Then drake shot you I think I may have killed him I don't remember." I said She looked like she wanted to cry.
"I'm sorry Zari." she said hugging me.
"Its ok baby I have you back that's all I ever will need." I said softly.  We started to walked back I could feel that hazel was cold. I stoped.
"Why are you stopping?" she asked.
"Because I know your cold." I said. I took off my jacket I may only have one arm but I still love sleeves. The sleeve just dangles there but I don't mind. I handed her my jacket. She smiled then put it on.
"Thank you Zari." she said.
"Anything for you my queen." I said in a husky voice. She leaned in and kissed me. I took her hand in mine the started to walk again. The sun started to come up. The cabin came in to view. We walked in. Danny sat up and saw us. He hopped off the couch.
"Did you guys find anything?" he asked.
"Yeah we did. Lets make some coffee and then well talk and make a plan." I said sounding exhausted.