I will kill you!

I was in the kitchen making dinner. I decided to make some steaks. I also need to go hunting I'll make a trip in a few days. I took some spices out of the cabinet. Out fell a note. I read it. 'Very nice run wasn't it. Tomorrow we will kill them right in front of you if we don't have our request. Ps. The kid is cute we may have to keep her.' I growled internally I crumpled up the paper. I grabbed the spice then put it on the steaks. I finished cooking. I put the steaks on four plates. I put them at the table with four Knives and forks. "Guys dinner is ready!" I yelled. Hazel came out of our room. She took a nap earlier. Shane and Danny came running in. Hazel walked over to me.
"Thank you babe." She said then kissed me.
"Guys we are trying to eat here." Danny said while taking a bite. I rolled my eyes.
"Your welcome baby girl." I said. Kissing her. I pulled out her chair and she sat down. I pushed her in. I sat down.
"Zari where the fuck did you learn to cook it's soooo good?" Shane asked.
"Well my dad taught me." I said.
"Your dad was a good man Zari." Hazel said while putting her hand on mine.
"I just happy he didn't have to suffer." I felt a tear run down my Face. "I can't be here I'm going out." I said while standing up. I walked outside. I hopped in my truck and sped down the driveway. I hopped out and drive out the gate then got out and closed it. I took off in the direction of Sarah's camp. I looked at the road watching only it. I got so consentrated  that I lost  track of time no made it there in no time. I hopped out and saw a disaster in the yard. I grabbed my gun out of my holder. I walked up to the house. I knocked on the door. It slowly creaked open. I walked in quietly. I heard a groan. I saw one of Sarah's members with his guts hanging out from his stomach. I held up my gun and shot him down. He hit the floor with a thud. I saw the blood slowly leak out. I walked over to where Sarah stored the tubes of the cure. There was five trays each having ten tubes. I took all the tubes off the trays and set them into a case. I put them in a back pack. I walked into the basement I saw Sarah with her head cut off. Her blood looked fresh but it clearly happened long ago. I was very confused. I looked around for the formulations for the cure. I searched in the drawers and cabinets. I found the formula. I looked over it. She wasn't joking on how my blood is the cure. There was a loud bang. Coming from the corner. There was a fox in a cage. I walked up and read the report on it. In bold letters it read patient #16    took well to the treatment cure Z37. I grabbed the cage and went to a window and released the fox. It ran but stopped it looked back at me as a thank you. It looked majestic. I stood there waiting till it ran then walked out side not caring. I put all the cure and formula in the truck. I hopped in and speed off. I was half way home when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I slammed on my brakes. I looked back at where I saw something. It was gone. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts. I took my foot of the breaks then started to drive again. I pulled up to the gate. I hopped out opened it. I drove through then shut it. I pulled up to the spot that I park in. I walked up to the porch. Danny was sitting out there looking into the distance. He turned his head slowly. He had this deep look of sadness.
"Danny I got the stuff."  I said hopefully. He nodded.
"What aren't you telling me?" I asked.
"He's gone." He said.
"Who's gone?" I asked.
"Shane. He went out hours ago to look for food." He said on the brink of tears.
"Don't worry we'll get him back just like the others." I said.
"Zari do you really still have hope that they are alive?" He said before jumping up and running inside. I felt my heart drop. Hazel ran out.
"Zari!" She yelled before tightly hugging me.
"Hey baby." I said.
"I missed you." She said snuggling her head into me.
"I missed you too so much baby girl." I said leaning in to kiss her. She passionately kissed me back. She pulled away before things got to heated. I heard a noise. "Baby go inside. Warn Danny and make sure you have a gun." I said to her she nodded. I pulled out my gun. I walked back over to my truck and grabbed all the stuff the walked back inside. I put the things on the counter. I took out ten viles. I put them in a pouch. I grabbed my gun.  I walked back outside.
"I know your there." I said.
"Yes and you know why we're here." The voice said.
"Yes I do but first I want you and every single one of your people out in the open." I said.  Multiple people walked out there was ten of them.
"Which one are you?" I asked. Four more people walked out. I saw Nikki nearly lifeless, Frankie looking broken, Shane had blood all over him, and the worst of all was Emily with frightened eyes and a lifeless posture. Then stepped out this tall strong woman. Her cold look chilled me. She was the one that was talking to me this whole time.
"Shocked are we?" she asked sarcastically. I wanted to rip her throat out.
"Let them go now." I said. Clenching my fist.
"Simply we can't. How do we know the viles in that pouch work." She said with a smile.
"They work." I said. Hazel came out. I turned to her. She looked worried.
"Awe is that the one who you saved." She laughed. I looked back at the woman. She had an even more sinister look. "How about we test out the vile?" She snapped her fingers and without warning one of her men killed Emily. The world stopped. Something in me snapped. I ripped out my gun and shot her men down. I felt something taking over in me. I walked over to the lady she was standing there in shock.
"What did I tell you if you hurt anyone of us?" I asked staring into her soul. I could feel a shaking rage I have never felt before.
"I-I can't rec-call." She started to break under my look. I put my gun in it's holder. I took out a huge hunting knife.
"Hazel, everyone go inside and take care of Emily." I said. "The viles are on the counter." I looked back at the woman who was looking for an escape. I smiled.
"Please dont." She begged knowing there was no way out.
"Oh but you see you didn't give Mercy to me or my family. So why should I give you it. You scared a child, and you kidnaped some of them. Does that sound like something I would give Mercy to?" I asked. She looked at the knife.
"Maybe if you have a kind heart." She said trying to guilt trip me. I stabbed her in the leg twisting it.
"Wrong answer." I said. She let a Scream out. It was a gut wrenching scream but she deserves every second of it. I took the knife out. Seeing her blood puddle underneath us. I put the knife up to her neck.
"Now tell me... Oh wait I never got a name why don't you tell me it." I asked while stabbing her in the stomach. She let out another scream.
"My name is-" she huffed a breath. "Amy." She said. While taking short breaths.
"Well amy your name doesn't fit your character. Now lets see how many times you can take being stabbed before you pass out. Let's see there is already two." I said before stabbing her 100 times her screams getting weaker and weaker. Just when she was on the brink of passing out I paused for a second.
"Any last words amy?" I asked. She nodded
"That I can see how I was evil in the world and it's better off with someone like you..." She paused taking in a breath. "And that I'm truly sorry for the pain I caused." She let go of her grip on life. I stabbed her one more time but this on making sure that she was dead giving her the final rest she was entitled to.