You Thought Wrong

We had been driving for about 10 minutes and no one said a word.

"Go ahead and ask me" she said and I just looked over at her with a frown

"What is you talkin bout"

"Look cut the shit, you saw me in the strip club working and I saw the cold stare you gave me and you probably think you going to get some tonight but you are sadly mistaken"

I just looked her with a smirk and that obviously made her mad

"What the fuck you smirking for" she said while rolling her eyes

"Ya know your attitude is some shit and it may get you fucked up one day"

"We are not talking about my attitude at the moment just answer my question"

"Cool, but one day that attitude will be checked"

She smacked her lips "Whatever"

"Well shorty since you want answers I hate liars and you lied about what you do when I asked you one time before what you did you told me you were just in school and I love how you think just because a nigga was feeling good tonight and asked for a ride I'd want some ass and naw I think you just wanted some dick oh and turn right here"

We pulled up in front of my house and shorty didn't say nothing. I go to get out of the car and tell her

"Have a good night thanks for the ride and get home safe" with a smirk

She didn't even look my direction and said nothing

How could I be so stupid now I look dumb as hell. He was right I told him I was just in school and knew when we had the conversation he was confused on how come I didn't say I had a job because clearly it had to be funded some way. I am not ashamed to be stripping to pay for school but I felt that I didn't need to tell anyone I did it because once I finish in May I'll be done stripping and will look for a job. I don't know what it is about Dave but he was just laid back but I can tell he has a bad temper if he is pushed.

When I got home I checked my mail and saw that I had got a letter from a hospital in my area. I sat on the couch and opened the letter and it said congratulations on receiving a spot for a internship. I had the biggest smile on my face because this is the one hospital I really wanted to get a internship because it was a children's hospital. I had 2 weeks to get prepared.

Sorry for being so short, I just wanted to get something up but I will have something longer in the next add!