Ugh!

Dave

Dave

I fell back on the couch and released a breath I was holding in. Kori had just left and some how she found out I was fucking with someone else.

"Who is the bitch" Kori asked as soon as I opened the door

"Lower ya voice just put DJ down"

She rolled her eyes "Answer me"

"Look it's nothing aiight I got some top from ol girl I used to hook up with when I was out in California"

"So you just ignore me and then give me the cold shoulder when you saw"

"You lied"

"No you assumed and guess what you a liar as well then"

I bit my lip "We've both been busy and I needed to release some stress and shorty was in town and hit me up"

"Really, that's your excuse wow you know what Dave you a fuckin idiot and always will be"

I said nothing but stared at her and she looked away "Well you can fuckin leave" she turned to leave when I stopped her saying "And for the record you ignored the shit out of so don't cry now" she flipped me off and stormed off to her car

I don't get it I was hitting her up but she would always have some type of excuse as to why she couldn't meet up. It all made sense when I saw her at the club. Here I was falling for this chick and she out her lying to me making me look like a sucka.

I like shorty, but I don't like being lied to.

Lonnie

I was sitting at the hospital with J who now is doing better since the fever has gone down. Now he is able to go home today and I am so happy since I hate hospitals.

"Babe, you good" J asked as he walked out the bathroom from changing clothes

I snapped out of my trance "Ye...yea"

"You ready since I've already been discharged"

"I'll pull the car up" I said as I walked out to the parking lot

This parking lot brings back so many memories from when J rushed me to the hospital because I had began bleeding and cramping. The car door slammed which snapped me out yet another chance.

"You sure you good" J asked as he rub my thigh

"Yea, you need to go by the pharmacy for your prescription right" I asked

"Yea and I need some orange juice"

"Ok, oh and your mom said to call her"

Since was on the phone I decided to go into CVS and pick up what he needed. I headed to the cashier when something caught my eye. I bit my lip and grabbed a pregnancy test.