Pool Party

Shit, was all I could say in my head. Now they know that I work here and it scared the shit out of me to know I'd have to face them all eventually. Especially Dave because if looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under and I will never get the look in his eyes it was like he was staring into my soul. Why am I making a big deal about this he is not my man and don't own me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when "Luscious" another came in the dressing came in calling me.

"Hey Isis, your home girls left with some fine ass niggas and wanted me to tell you to hit them up when you left"

I just shook my head. Great and I know they asking them all types of questions now.

"Ugh" I blurted out. I went to my locker and started changing back into my nike sweat suit and my huaraches. I grabbed my keys and bag and said bye to some of the girls and texted Reya and Lonnie to let them know I was going home. I didn't feel like being bombarded with questions or get any weird looks.

After I took a shower and got comfortable in bed I got a text from a unsaved number.

687-453-5555 1:43am

Unbelievable

I frowned and contemplated on responding but I did.

687-555-3382 1:47am

Ummmm who is this?

I waited for about 10 minutes and just gave up and went to sleep. The next morning I woke to see my phone read 11:14am and had missed call notifications from both Reya and Lonnie.

"Bitch we been calling you for 2 hours now" Reya said

"I was sleep didn't hear my phone"

"Well we wanted to check on you, after we saw the guys you dipped out"

I sighed "Yea girl my ass was half naked and knowing that they now know what I did is embarrassing"

"I asked Tris last night and he said you do what you got to do but he said Dave ass had got in his don't fuck with me mode afterwards"

I just rolled my eyes "I don't know what for he is not my man nor my father but I will say the look he gave me sent chills down my spine and not in a good way"

"Well I think he feeling you otherwise why would he get in his feelings"

"Whatever, where is Lonnie" I asked

"She is about to be home less in a second her and J been in her room going round for round since 10 and I'm about to go off I can't enjoy my cereal with all that moaning"

"Well shit at least one of us getting some and besides you know she had gone at least a year without none"

"Yea I know I guess I'm just mad Tris left and went to the shop"

"You will be just fine" I laughed

"Whatever but what you getting into today"

"Oh I don't know, didn't have anything planned really just probably register for classes"

"Well Tris is having a kickback you should come with us"

I sighed "I think I'll pass on that"

"Oh come on don't worry about them talking about you"

"Reya I don't know"

"Pleeeeease and besides you are always cooped in the house unless we get you out and plus he has a pool so we can wear out bathing suits we got a couple weeks ago"