Birthday Part 1

Kori - Friday

Bzzzzz...Bzzzzzz.....Bzzzzz...Bzzzz

I was awakened by feeling my cell phone vibrating. I felt around my bed half sleep until I felt my phone and saw I had text messages.

Reya - Happy Birthday to the best bestie in the world!!!

Lon - Happy Birthday bitch we getting you fucked up and fucked tonight!!!!

All I could was laugh at my 2 best friends. They were crazy but I loved them. Reya was the sweet one but if you make her upset that sweetness goes out the window. Lon or Lonnie on the other hand is the wild and crazy one, she loved to have a good time and just real chill.

After I looked through my phone at all the "Happy Birthday" notifications. I got up and made my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I lotioned up and got dressed

I grabbed my purse and phone and was headed to my car

I arrived at my parents house for brunch. Every year for birthdays we had a tradition of family brunch to start off whoever birthday it was. It was my 2 older brothers then me. My mom liked it so we could spend time with one another. I walked in to the smell of french toast and instantly my stomach growled.

"Happy Birthday" my mother walked over to me with open arms. I could tell she had been up cooking for a little while

I smiled. "Thank you ma"

She just looked so excited "I can't believe my baby is turning 24" her eyes started to water

"Oh come on ma don't start I'm not trying to mess up my makeup" I said while fanning my face so tears wouldn't come "I'm sorry it's just that all of ya'll are getting so grown but you all will still be my babies"

"There she is" I turned around to see my father coming in the door with my grandmother "Happy Birthday baby girl" we hugged and he kissed my forehead "Thanks daddy"

I was the definition of a daddy's girl. After my 2 brothers were born he prayed his 3rd child was girl and ever since I was born no one couldn't tell him I wasn't his princess.

"Hi grammy" I hugged my grandma Doris

"Hi baby and Happy Birthday"

"Thank you grammy" I just loved her so much "Where is beavis and butt head at" I asked and just then my brothers Jamis and Khi walked in

"Happy Birthday stink butt" Khi said hugging me then punched me in the arm then Jamis comes and pats me on the head messing up my hair

"Happy Birthday lil bit"

"Ugh" I had a frown mixed with attitude because my brothers just loved torturing me, there was never a moment they wouldn't prank me or mess my hair up but they were like my father way over protective of me.

"Alright ya'll leave your sister alone and Jami go wash your hands and fix your grandmother a plate everyone go ahead and get your food"

We sat ate and talked as we usually did for birthday brunches. My father talked about his auto body shop, my mother talked about how the younger nurses had so much drama and my brothers they just talked about whatever.

"You still coming tonight lil bit" Jamis asked

"Yea we will be there"

Tonight there is a birthday bash happening at "Plush", Jamis and his best friend Deon own the club

After I left my parents I went over Reya house so that we could go to the mall and get our nails done.

"Happy Birthday bitch" she said when she opened the door

I just laughed and hugged her

"Thank you boo"

"How was brunch"

"It was cool now I have the itis"

"Well no time for sleep cause we going to the mall to find something to wear tonight"

"Ugh I told you I have something to wear" I told her as I laid out on her couch

"Fiiiine well I got to find something"

Once Reya found a outfit, I wanted to go to Footlocker and get some new sneakers.

"I swear you are shoe fanatic"

That I was, I had so many shoes I had to get 2 bedrooms just to fit them all. From sneakers, flats and heels you name it I had them. While I was looking I hear someone behind me talking to what sounds like a child.

"Boy if you don't sit yo lil ass down" I looked over and saw this guy and the cutest little boy that looked no more then 2

"Awww he is so cute" Reya looked in the same direction as me

I looked to who I guess was his father and he wasn't too bad looking himself. He caught me staring and had no emotion on his face which made me quickly look away.

"Um I'm ready I don't see anything"

"I'll be over later so we can get ready" I nodded my head at Reya as I drove off to go home. I couldn't stop thinking about that guy for some reason, but I won' t let that ruin my birthday.

Hope you liked it! More to come and sorry for any mistakes.