Take Care of Me

Sorry for not updating sooner I had a death in the family and it hit me hard but I am back and I hope you all enjoy! Please don't forget to comment and vote. 

Reya

Reya

I woke up laying on Juan's bare chest and attempted to move but instantly felt nothing but pain. I swear when he has been drinking there is no stopping this man. I swear we went at it for about 2 hours stopped and back it and now my lady parts are feeling it. I reached over to the night stand and I saw a missed call from Kori and my mom.

"No call from Lonnie she must've got some too" I said as I got up from the bed. Bening that I let J in and all I smiled at myself knowing she was going to be mad at me.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror looking crazy. After getting out the shower, brushing my teeth and putting on some leggings and a tank top I went downstairs into Juan's kitchen and looked in the refrigerator. About 30 minuets later I heard Juan coming downstairs as I finished up making some waffles, eggs, sausage and fruit.

"Morning baby" I said with a smile

"Morning" He hugged me smelled just like his body wash letting me he had taken a shower

"You hungry? I'll make your plate"

He nodded his handed I just laughed because was hung over so I took him his plate while he watched ESPN.

After we ate and cleaned the kitchen we laid on the couch about to watch a movie.

"Have you talked to your baby mama yet?"

Kori

I was so annoyed neither Reya or Lonnie was answering their phones and Yani said that just means they got some dick and then started ranting about how I needed to get some.

That call didn't last long.

As I was watching TV Dave texted me asking if I could come over because DJ was having throwing up and had a fever. I got up and put on some black jeans, white shirt that had "VANS" written on it in black and Classic black & white Vans. I put my hair in a slicked back ponytail. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys and made my way over to Dave's.

I knocked on Dave's door and a few minutes later a tired looking Dave appeared.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" he said and yawned

"How long he been throwing up and running a fever" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen to see if he had a ice pack

"Since 4 this morning I haven't been to sleep since" I looked at my watch seeing that it was 11:45 am.