Making Up and Happiness

Sorry for any mistakes. I tried to go through and fix some stuff. Enjoy :)

Lonnie

Lonnie

I sat in the doctor's office in disbelief. Legs propped open looking at the screen before me in tears.

"It appears you are about 16 weeks pregnant"

"What" I asked in shock

"That is why you have been having all those headaches"

"But I didn't have morning sickness and bad back pain like with my last 2"

"Not all pregnancies are the same" my doctor told me

My smile soon faded and fear instantly took over

Dr. Boone saw and knew why she had been with me through both of my miscarriages and knows how much I want to be a mother

"Everything looks good so far and plus you made it pass the 4 week mark, you will be fine just make sure you come see me every 2 weeks and take your prenatal"

I nodded my head she gave me a hug

I got to J place and he greeted me outside because I had bought over some more boxes from the apartment. When I told Reya I was moving out she was sad but also happy for me and also said Juan and her will be looking for a place together. J had a 2 bedroom apartment and we said we'd look for something in a couple years but now I think we need to look a little sooner.

"Hey baby how was your dentist appointment" he asked as he gave me a peck on the lips

"Um I didn't have a dentist appointment"

He put the box down and looked at me funny "What you mean"

"Well babe you know how we said we were going to wait to look for a bigger spot"

He shook his head "Yea"

"Maybe we need to look sooner than later" I said before handing him a card

He looked me with a frown and opened it and read I can't wait to meet you in 5 months, Daddy and a picture of my ultrasound fell out

"Don't fuckin play with me are you serious"

Tears fell and shook my head he came and hugged me

"Doctor said everything looks good right now and I've made it further along this time"

"My prayers have been answered"

I gasped, he prayed about it and in that moment I fell in love all over again

Kori

I was at the gym with Lonnie finishing up our workout.

"Juan ass going to make me cut him" she said as she put her phone down

I laughed "What he doing"

"Because he think I'm playing with about finding time to look for a house he keeps putting it off"