Oh word?

Dave

Dave

I sat at my desk as I read the text that Big Aaron wanted to meet up and talk about business. I decided to talk to him later tonight at his hotel since he flew in from Los Angles. I told Juan and J to be on standby just in case I needed them tonight. The new receptionist Brina walked in my office grabbing my attention from my phone.

"Wassup" I asked her as I put my phone down

"Nothin it's slow and no one is talking to me up there"

"Why is that" I asked while shaking my head

Brina was hired due to her previous experience at another shop in her hometown of Atlanta and said she came to NY for a fresh start. I wish J did some more digging on her before hiring her. This chick is messy and has only been here a month she almost got Ray caught up his girl and almost ruined Dee's marriage.

She shrugged like she had no clue on why no one paid her any attention. As I continued to look her over she had on a black body con dress with some black Gucci slides. She a cute girl but her personality is not cute at all and is a turn off I can tell she has been trying to get me but I'm not into her like but if anything I'd get some head from her.

"Dave you want to come over and chill tonight"

I picked my phone back up "Naw I got plans tonight"

She sucked her teeth "How about tomorrow"

I looked up at her to let her know I didn't feel like talking and she left.

After my meeting with Big Aaron he wanted to go to the strip club and after the shit I saw I texted Bria "What's your address"

Kori

Kori

My alarm went off at 8:30pm

"Ugh" I said as I rolled over and sent a message in the group chat with Reya, Lonnie and Yani

I took a shower and put on my red and white Nike sweatsuit and grabbed my bag before heading to the club. I changed into some boy shorts and crop top and my heels with my hair straight.

I was at the bar as usual and was in charge of the tables in front of the bar.

"Damn girl i am feeling the straight hair" one of dancers Heavenly told me

I was walking backwards toward the table while talking to her

"Thanks girl trying something new" I told her smiling and when I turned around and made eye contact that smile faded. There was Dave staring dead at me and what felt like was through my soul. I looked around not noticing who the guys he was with.

"Damn baby you got ass on you" one of them said

I cleared my throat and gave him a sight smile "What can I get ya'll to drink"

"Bring us 2 bottles of Henny"

I nodded and went back to the bar and taking a deep breathe. Dave and these cold ass stares always make me feel like something bad was going to happen. I walked back over to the group of guys with the bottles and they had about 3 blunts in rotation. I sat the bottles and cups down while another girl put a ice bucket on the table. I looked over at Dave and one of the dancers were giving him a lap dance. A hour and a half had passed and couple shots later so I could calm my nerves the clock said 11:45 PM and Dave said not one word to me as if he didn't even know me. I walked over to the group to give the dude Big Aaron his card back.

"Say baby you trying to dip out with me and my boys to the hotel"

I gave him a slight smile "No thank you, ya'll have a good night" after I said that I turned back around and walked back the bar as I heard a "damn she fine as hell"