I Think, I Like You

Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with work. Please Comment and enjoy!

2 months later

Kori

Ever since the incident at the club I kind of closed myself out from the world for about a month. When Dave, J and Juan busted in the bathroom it was not pretty. They dragged who I found out name was Winton out the bathroom and that was the last time I ever saw him and I didn't ask questions. I had never seen any of them the way they were that night it's like they were totally different people. I still worked at the club but one of the guys always made sure I get in and out the club and home without no one following. I wasn't going to be stripping much longer only until I had enough money saved up.

I was liking my internship in the pediatric unit and learning new things along the way. Dave and I speak on and off mostly when he calls to check on me but nothing more nothing less, but lately I've been having weird feelings when I'm around him even though he is still annoying he is good person to be around.

My Iphone rang as I sat on the couch catching up some Netflix shows.

"Hello"

"Kori"

"Yes, Lonnie" I said

"Can you do me a favor"

I rolled my eyes "Depends"

She smacked her lips "J wanted me to go pick up something from Dave since he had to go out to New York to his cousin birthday party but I'm sick in the bed so can you be a dear friend and pick it up from me"

"Nothing is wrong with your legs"

"Come oooooh Kor I haven't been feeling good these last 2 days obviously I'd go get it myself but I can't" she said whining

"And where is Reya"

"Remember she went out of town with J"

"Ugggh you owe me"

"Next lunch on me and you can get a desert"

"Fine deal" I said I turned off the TV and headed to my room to put on my shoes and a shirt

"Thank you bestie but I have been in the bed for 2 days but I don't have a fever or anything"
"Maybe you just needed to rest"

"Thank you bestie but I have been in the bed for 2 days but I don't have a fever or anything"
"Maybe you just needed to rest"

"Yea maybe but call me later"

"Ok"

After I got off my phone I grabbed my wallet wristlet and keys.

30 minutes later I arrived at Dave's house and rung the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened with Dave standing there with some basketball shorts, socks and a wifebeater not to mention he had a fresh line up as well.