Birthday Part 2 *Mr. Mysterious*

Chapter 2

I woke up from my nap at 8:15 and needed to be at the club at 11. I got up and went into the kitchen to eat some left overs then went and took a shower. When I got out the shower I could hear Reya in my room because she the only one that would have music blasting. I put my robe on and saw her putting her makeup on at my vanity.

"Of course let yourself in" I said sarcastically

"Shouldn't have given me a key then" she said while applying mascara

"Where is Lonnie" I asked as I started putting my hair in a bun

"She should be here in 15 because she just got dressed at home since she overslept, she worked open to close at the salon"

"Oh ok well I hope my boo isn't too tired"

20 mins later Lonnie bust in the room twerking to "Rake It Up" and right then and there I knew my bitch came to party

"Reya tell me why that bitch was at the salon today"

All Reya did was roll her eyes "I don't even care about the whole situation him and that hoe can be together I wasted a year and half of my life with that no good nigga but it's all about my girl tonight and these fine ass dudes that will be out tonight"

We all took a shot

The Uber dropped us off at the front and we walked straight in past the line. The security knew me sine my brother was co-owner off the club. There were so many people here and the music was on point. We headed up to my section that Reya reserved for us and once we got up there we saw Reya's cousins, Tasia and Briana.

"Haaaappppy Birthday" they both yelled and gave me hug

A bottle of Henny and Ciroc were brought to us and to say we was fucked up was a understatement. I was so done I hadn't realized there was another group of people in the section next to us who were smoking and drinking. As I was looking over there I made eye contact with this guy who had a straight face and instantly made me feel chills. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my brothers came over shaking me.

"Lil Bit I see you having a good time I've been calling your name for like 3 minutes" Jamis said while laughing

I had to sit down because I was twisted to the extreme but I couldn't stop thinking about that dude, I looked over again and he was gone. I looked over to see Reya leaving out.

"Um where you think you going" I ask

"To get me some dick bitch something you need to be getting"

"She right" Lonnie said busting out laughing and just rolled my eyes and took another shot

Saturday

I woke up the next morning looking around seeing I was in my room and my head was banging. I looked at my phone to see that it was 2pm and had missed calls and texts. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I was finished I took my sheets off the bed and cleaned up my room and put on my clothes. I went into the kitchen to get some water to take some tylenol. Right as I sat on the couch my phone started ringing.

"Yes Lonnie"

"Damn you sound like shit"

"I look like it too" I said as I flipped through channels

"Sooo you forgot we were suppose to be getting tattoos today"

I did.

"Aw shit that was the last thing on my mind, what time you trying to go"

"I'm at your front door open up bitch" then I hear a click. I look at my phone this winch hung up on me. I opened up the door to see Lonnie with her hair in a ponytail and sunglasses probably hung over as well

"I'll be back" I went to my room to put my shoes on and redo my messy bun and grabbed my bag.

We arrived at "Fire Ink" and was greeted by a female at the front desk.

"Hi, how can I help you" said the female behind the desk

"Yea we have appointments for 3 o'clock"

"Um Lonnie and Kori" she said while looking at the computer screen "Go ahead and look at the books if you don't know what you want"

We nodded our heads and sat down picking up some books

"You have any idea what you want" Lonnie asked

"Yea" I showed her a picture on my phone

"That's cute I like the concept of key and heart"

A few minutes later Lonnie was called back and I walked with her

"Hi my name is LJ" he introduced himself to us

"My name is Lonnie and this is my best friend Kori"

Lonnie and LJ talked for a minute while he drew her stencil, when the girl from the front came up to us

"LJ you know where that nigga"

"He said he was on the way I told him we were short handed since Tre ass didn't come in"

She smacked her lips "I'm sorry the boss should be here shortly and will be doing your tattoo" I just nodded my head

10 minutes later I was holding Lonnie hand as she got her tattoo done. She was getting some stars on her ankle. I heard the front door open and heard the girl up front talking to someone.

"My bad b I had to call that nigga Tre and cuss his ass out, I told him he had one more time to not show up or I will personally go see him" I hadn't turned out too focused on my hand going numb

"Not right now D" LJ said looking up at the person behind me

"Man whateva, you Kori" he asked I shook my head and turned around and instantly my breathe got stuck in my throat.

"Aiight come on" I let go of Lonnie hand followed him into a different part of the shop into a private room

"My name Dave and I'm the manager here at the shop and since you had to wait I'll give it to you for half off"

"Oh ok thanks" I said nervously

I showed him what I wanted and he started getting setup

"Where you want it" he asked

"My arm I want to start a sleeve" he just nodded his head and there was a awkward silence. I don't know why he made me nervous.

"I - I saw you at the club last night"

" I know" he said not looking up at me. I cursed myself in my head

The rest of the time nothing was said between us while he did my tattoo. After I was finished and looked at it I saw him through the mirror he looked so serious like he was in deep thought. We paid and left to eat.

When I got home I fell asleep and woke up to a text

Fresh - I need you

I sighed and got out the bed took a shower packed my bag and headed out

I pulled up at "Horizons Strip Club"