Welcome Back Yani

Lonnie

"Girl we can pull up on him right now" I shouted as Reya, Kori and me sat in Reya and I's living room

Reya chuckled a little "Thanks but it won't be necessary"

"Damn girl I can't believe he kept 2 kids from you" Kori said

"I know right especially since we were friends for at least a year and half before dating"

"So what you going to do now" I asked

She sighed "I don't know I feel a little better and it's only been a week so I think I'm ready to talk to him and I can't deny I miss him but I won't let that get in my way"

"So you going to Dave's cousins welcome back party tonight then"

"Yea I'll go you know Yani is the homie"

"I still can't believe she is so sweet but is related to mean ass Dave" I said to them and they both laughed

"Yea you right" Kori agreed

Reya and I gave each other a look and Kori started shaking her head

"Nope I'm not doing this with you two today fuck Dave evil ass"

"Ain't nobody mention Dave and you" Reya said

"I'm sure you'd love to fuck him though" I threw in with a laugh

Kori rolled her eyes

"That is what your uptight ass need is some dick then maybe you'd be a little less bitchy"

She gave us both the middle finger and proceeded to walk out the door

"Love you too" I yelled

Kori

I went to run some errands, went to see my parents then came back home to chill before I got ready. As I laid on the couch and thought what a coincidence that my home girl was Dave's cousin. All of us went to school together and since Dave was 4 years older then us we never saw him in school and apparently when he graduated he had got locked up so that would explain why we never saw him when we went to Yani's house. After we graduated high school Yani went to school in Louisiana and we lost touch with her until recent. She graduated with a bachelor's degree in Fashion Design and ended up getting a internship in Atlanta so she was moving back home.

I woke up to my phone ringing. Damn didn't know I fell asleep.

"Hello" I said while stretching and rubbing my eyes

"I knew yo ass would fall asleep but it's 3:30" Lonnie said

"Aiight I'm about to get dressed"

After hanging up with her I sat on the couch a little longer looking on IG and Facebook. When I got to my room I looked through my closet and decided on some ripped denim jeans, black tank top, black bootie heels and a leather jacket. I did my hygiene thing, did light makeup with a red lip. After spraying on some Marc Jacobs perfume and checked my high bun I grabbed my clutch and headed out the door.

"Oooo this is a nice house" Lonnie said while looking around

We had arrived about 10 minutes ago and was in the backyard that was nice and spacious and landscaping was so pretty.

"It is very nice but why she need all this space if its just her" I wondered

"Maybe it isn't just her" Reya said looking around nervous