Untitled Part 36

My apologies everyone, I know I've been MIA. The last few months have been rough especially this month. My mother passed away and I've been having to mourn and take care of some of her things. I've had this written out for a while but I will try and add again soon...Thank you for all the love!!!

We've been back in NY for 2 weeks and everything is going good with Dave and I. We went out to dinner last week and he also took me to a paint and sip which was fun but I haven't seen him since. My poor baby has been at the shop non-stop with clients playing catch up. After I got off work I went by the shop and when I walked in I saw he just finished with someone and was cleaning up his station. He looked up and once he saw me he smiled.

"Hey baby" I said as I walked over to him and kissed him

"Wassup" he said through low tired eyes

"Awwww you've been at it all week you look so tired"
"Tired ain't the word" he pulled me by my waist and laid his head on my chest and I just rubbed his head

"You finished for the night" I ask

"Yea, 4 hours with that one"

"Damn iono how people can sit and be tortured by a need for so long"

He was about to respond when his phone started ringing he went to answer as I went to start sweeping

"Hello...yea...yo what the fuck" Dave frowned and sighed loud

"I'm on my way and yo ass is mine I swear on everything"

"What's going on" I asked concerned

"My sister done got herself locked up I need to call Cam" he said as he was looking down at his phone texting his cousin Cam to get money out the safe to get his sister Daniella out

Dave

I was leaned up against the car fuming. I looked inside to see Kori dosing off, I told her she didn't have to come but she insisted. Daniella gave me so many problems and one of the main reasons for my stress. Ever since she was young she gave my parents the worse time now I know I wasn't an angel but she was reckless with her shit. Sleeping with other people's boyfriends and husbands, running with wack ass dudes I swear she want me to go to jail. I looked down at my watch and was 2:26am and then I saw Cam and Daniella walking towards my direction.

"Thanks fam" I said to Cam and dapped him up he gave Dani a hug and got in his car

"Thanks D"

I just looked at her and she gave no eye contact "Are you going to tell mom and dad" she asked

"You fuckin serious, that's all you care about"

She shrugged and started texting I grabbed her phone and threw on the ground shattering it into pieces.

"Oh my gosh you ass why'd you do that" Dani said yelling

"That's why yo ass can't stay out of trouble always on that phone where were your so called friends when you were sitting in the holding cell because you were the only dumbass to get caught stealing ain't none of them come and try and bail you out"

She said nothing and I went and got into the drivers seat. Dani went to grab the passenger door but stopped when she saw Kori.

"Dave who the fuck is that"

I ignored her and she got in the back and I sped off to my place not in the mood to talk anymore, all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

Lonnie

"Are you serious"

I was on the phone with Kori getting the tea about Dani

"I don't know why she don't understand those are not her friends and never have been"

"Exactly and she was so far gone on whatever she was on she didn't even know who I was last night"

"Damn where they at now"

"When I left to go home this morning they were about to go to their parents"

"Ohhhh I know it's about to be some shit" I said

"Hell yea because Dani know her mama don't play and this is the second time Dave has had to bail her out and I feared for her life last night because you could tell this man saw nothing but fire"

"I believe because he be giving you the same look when yo ass be doing stupid shit on purpose" I said with a smile
"Fuck you" she said while laughing

"J handles that well"

"Bye bitch" she said laughing harder before hanging up

I walked in the living room and saw J just getting off the phone.

"That was Dave"

"He told you about Dani" I asked as I grabbed some chips from the pantry

"Yea, I know Leea is going to be pissed when I tell her" he said

Leea is J's younger sister, they were best friends in high school and when Leea went away to school and Dani decided to stay to be with her "new friends" Leea had been trying to convince to come and go to school so they could be roommates and do as they planned to open up a nail and hair salon once they graduated.

"She definitely is" I said as I sat next to him on the couch and put my feet on his lap

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Wassup" I put my phone down

"I been thinking about us moving in together"

I froze

"Babe you good"

"I'm sorry did you just say you wanted to move in together"

He shook his head and I was smiling from ear to ear

"So, I'll take that is you down"