Where you been?

It had been 3 weeks since the encounter between Dave and I and I've been avoiding him every way possible. I had been busy with my internship and had been at the club a lot more picking up some shifts so I can hopefully be done with it soon. Today I was suppose to be meeting up with the ladies at Yani's place and have a girls night and this is exactly what I needed. I put on some black Nike leggings with the matching long sleeve top and my black and white Air Max 270's and put my hair in a high bun, grabbed my bag and was out. When I arrived at Yani's I saw Devin and Juan's car happy Dave's wasn't here. I rung the doorbell and was greeted by Yani, we hugged and I walked in the living room where I saw Lonnie, Reya, Juan, J, Devyn and .... Dave. I tried to hide the nervous look on my face because I was not expecting to see him here. He was looking down at his phone not noticing me yet. I went around and hugged everyone but Dave. I was talking to Lonnie when we were interrupted by a raspy voice.

"Oh I don't get a hug" Dave asked with a straight face

I swallowed hard and stood up and gave him a hug trying not to get too close to him but he smelled so good. He looked at me with low eyes telling me they had been smoking.

I quickly sat back down afraid that I'd make a fool of myself if I said anything out my mouth. I hadn't told the girls about what happened between us and I wanted to keep that way for a little while.

"You good Kor" Reya asked looking concerned

"Yea just a little tired" I said while rubbing my neck

"Well you won't be sleeping for a while so grab some wine because once the guys leave girls night will be in full swing" Lonnie said clearly already tipsy. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen and saw multiple bottles of wine on the counter and all I could do is laugh knowing this was all Lonnie's doing. As I was deciding on what wine I wanted I was startled

"You been avoiding me" Dave asked as I jumped slightly

"No" I said not making eye contact

"Lie again" this time he was standing behind me

Once again I swallowed again and moved from in front of him

"Dave I have no reason to lie I just been busy"

He just gave me that cold stare and nodded. He walked up behind me once again this time I could feel him breathing on my neck.

He whispered "Can't avoid me forever" with that he kissed my neck and grabbed my ass before walking out the kitchen

I let go of the breathe I had no idea I had been holding and I could feel the wetness between my thighs. I poured me a glass of wine and chugged it before pouring another.

"Shit he just don't know"

Yani

The girls and I were enjoying our girls night with wine, snacks and talking. I honestly needed this break because between preparing for a upcoming fashion show in LA and taking care of home I'm worn out.