Game Format/ Description

So everyone, welcome to my second MTV reality competition show WWE spinoff book. You guys seemed to really enjoy the first one I did, The Challenge WWE Edition but I think you'll enjoy this one even more. Let me give you the run down of what this show is about and how the game will be played.

Are You The One is a dating show on MTV. Basically the producers of the show find 12 girls and 12 guys and puts them into a house and their goal is to find their perfect match. Each player would have gone through an extensive procedure consisting of interviews, questionnaires, even interviews with their family members and exes to gather details on their dating life and personality. A group of scientists have analyzed all the information gathered and through more complicated scientific processes and algorithms they have found perfect matches for each person that will be on the show. As stated before there will be 12 girls and 12 guys and they have to work as a team to identify which guy and girl could be a perfect match and ultimately find the 12 perfect matches. If they correctly identify the 12 perfect matches, they will all split the cash prize of $1 200 000. Now for a more detailed description:

This show will take place over a 12 week period.

There will be 1 challenge and 1 match up each week.

Challenge- This is a challenge (totally different to the ones from The Challenge) that the players must engage in to win dates. The top 3 winners of each challenge will get a chance to choose a person of their choice to go on a date with. If the challenge is played in pairs, the top 3 pairs will win the date.

Dates- This is the prize given to the winners of the challenge. This gives the winners and the person who they picked to come on the date with them a chance to get out of the house and spend more quality time with the person of their choice, all while trying to find out if they could potentially be a match.

Truth Booth- When the 6 players who have gone on the date are out of the house, the remaining players who are in the house will be given the chance to vote for which pair who are currently on the date, they think is a perfect match. There is a large touchscreen tv in the living room that the remaining players will use to cast their vote.

When the pairs return, the TV will reveal which couple the house wants to send into the truth booth to identify if they are a perfect match or not.

When the couple is revealed, they must go into the truth booth (just them alone) which is a little room, detached from the house. When they enter, they will be scanned by body scanner that will be analyzing if they are indeed one of the perfect matches that the scientists made.

After they are scanned, the result will be shown on a large tv that is also in the truth booth as well as on the touchscreen tv back at the house. The results will be shown at the two places at the same time.

If the results says they are no match, they must go back into the house and continue looking for their perfect match.

If the results say they are a perfect match, they must pack their bags and leave to go into the honeymoon suite.

Honeymoon Suite- This is a beautiful hotel suite that is rewarded to the identified perfect matches. Once there is a perfect match correctly identified in the house, they must now move from the Are You The One house and into the honey moon suite together to spend quality alone time from then until the show finishes at the 12th week. They will no longer be staying with everybody else in the AYTO house but will be back to witness the matchup ceremonies.

Matchup Ceremonies-

This occurs at the end of the week. This is where players (one week then next week female and so on) will get the chance to chose who they think are their perfect matches. Once a player chooses someone of the opposite sex, they must walk up together as a pair, place their hands on touch pad so it can scan them and lock their match in. All players must chose someone. At the end of the matching up, it will be revealed how many persons correctly choose their perfect match but not who those persons are. This will be represented by 12 beams of light. If there are 3 perfect matches who chose each other 3 beams of light will appear. However those perfect matches will not be revealed. If the house manages to get the 12 perfect matches before the 12 weeks are up then they all win their share of $1 200 000 which is $50 000 a piece.

If the 12 weeks come to an end and the house still hasnt correctly identified all 12 perfect matches then no one will win any money.

Wikipedia Description:

Are You the One? is an American reality television series on MTV, in which young singles try to find love. A group of men and women are secretly paired into male-female couples by producers, via a matchmaking algorithm. Then, while living together, the contestants try to identify all of these "perfect matches." If they succeed, the entire group shares a prize of up to $1 million. Over the course of each season, the contestants have the opportunity to pair up in different combinations to compete against each other to win dates, as well as the opportunity to learn in the "truth booth" if a given couple is a correct match. At the end of each episode, the contestants pair up in a "matching ceremony" and learn how many perfect matches they have, but not which matches are correct

2nd description:

In this dating series that uses modern technology to help people find love, 20-plus single men and women try to find their perfect mates. A dating algorithm is used to help quantify compatibility, using a process that includes in-depth interviews, questionnaires and compatibility testing. That data is used to identify the ideal pairs among the participants. But the results are kept a secret from the singles, who get to know one another socially and undergo weekly tests to try to pick their ideal mates while living together. If the mates they choose do not match that of the data, they must start their search over. If all of the singles are able to match up with their predetermined partners, they share the largest cash prize ever awarded by an MTV show and walk away with a potential partner for life

NOTE: The show originally has 10 males and 10 female but I decided to do 12 of each instead.

A/N-So guys, ive said this before but some of the cast from The Challenge will be returning. Also new faces will be introduced.

Which new players do you hope to see in Are You The One?

What couples would you like to see be a match?

What is your dream cast for this book?

As ive stated, this story will officially begin when The Challenge comes to an end which im hoping will be around the 2nd week of Jan. Til then, you will be getting updates but just of the cast, etc.

Are you guys excited for this?!

Any questions, ask in the comments!