The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.5

Start from the beginning

"Oh shoot. Should've said so earlier," I said apologetically and hang up.

"Sorry Just, I have to go pronto," I told him quickly.

"It's cool," he replied nonchalantly.

"The cake was delicious bye," I waved as I got my bag and headed for the trees.

My mind was in chaos and a million questions ran through it.

~Why didn't he ask for my number, email anything?

~ Why would anyone be interested in you anyway?

~You're right no one would love me.

~Exactly and he is bad for you he dragged out most of your emotions.

~Yeah it would be stupid to even like a person.

My mind gave me the answer to all the questions I was asking and soon I was in control of my emotions again. I am emotionless. I am heartless. I am loveless. I kept repeating these sentences in my head until I was convinced. I sat on my motorbike and agreed I would have to find myself a new place soon. Oh God.

Kimora's P.O.V

Before me stood the awful bitch from hell. Oh how I hated her guts. So much to the point of insanity. Those piercing light brown eyes, that crimson red wild hair. I couldn't stand any of it. Before me stood the woman I ran away from 20 years ago. At least she aged I thought trying to comfort myself. And now she found me and what's worse I have to see her before the ball on Saturday. My day just keeps getting better. I started to bite my lower lip and chewing it nervously, an old habit back again. Great. But to top it all of, the icing on the cake is that MY fucking slut of a daughter, Darcy invited her to come. The girl I carried nine months in my damn cursed uterus. Oh how I hate life. Oh how I hate love. Oh how I hate my daughter. She had same personality like the bitch from hell. One thing good about leaving was that I would leave that nightmare behind. And when I needed my angel the most she vanished to top it of once again skipped school. What have I ever done to deserve any of this? The bitch from hell opened her mouth to say something.

"It's so good to see you again Kimora. Oh how I missed you! Oh how Jason missed you!" she was exclaiming dramatically.

"Well, I hope it makes you feel better but I haven't even thought about you. Not a thought," I spat angrily.

"But I'm glad that you have a daughter, a vampire daughter. Now I have a granddaughter. And we can get her married," she continued giving her speech ignoring me.

"Don't think she will obey you," I muttered silently under my breath.

Then the bitch from hell turned to Darcy and hugged her.

"It's a shame you aren't a vampire as well but what can you do," she told her sadly.

"It's ok, but are you willing to help me with the revenge plan?" my slutty daughter asked innocently.

Oh the agony and hatred from giving birth to such a stupid child. I hate her so much. I felt like I was going to cry, but thought better of it. The last thing I wanted to do was look vulnerable and weak, and then she would break into her speech of how much I needed Jason. Just then the door burs open and my angel, my savoir came through the door. Not showing any emotions her face unreadable just like her mom. I have never felt more proud of her. She looked around the room and headed upstairs as if there wasn't anything big happening. Oh how cruel and heartless. She is just the cutest little sadist ever.

"Wait a minute young lady! Where do you think you're going?" my grandmother asked bewildered.

"Upstairs to my room not to stare at that and this in front of me," Amber answered pointing to Darcy and my mother.

"Excuse me?" my mother looked shocked.

"You're excused," Amber said nonchalantly and continued her walk up the stairs.

My mother suddenly grabbed her by the wrist. "I am your grandmother," she informed Amber and calming down bit by bit.

"So?" questioned Amber without emotion in her voice.

"So? I want to talk with you," my mother said quickly.

"Then that's your problem, not mine," she said as she brushed my mother's hand away from her wrist.

"KIMORA, Tell her to listen NOW!" my mother shouted in an enraged voice.

"Amber please listen and I will let you take a week off school plus £2,000 spending money on anything," I bribed my daughter. She turned around and grinned her wolfish grin.

"Should've said so earlier," she informed me feigning innocence as she stared at my mother.

********************

so if you like it and think i should keep writing

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT