The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.32

Copyright © 2011 by Nina Deviine

5 Votes for the next chapter :). Thanks to all who vote.

Recap:

         “I’ll kill you Justin, just like your brother.”

         He stepped closer to her and the black aura attacked him immediately. Justin disappeared from sight and I began to worry. However, I still heard his heart beating.

        Then, the black aura disappeared into thin air. The air stilled as if there was no wind at all. Then, as the black smoke cleared around Justin and Amber, I saw him kissing her. Amber’s body slumped and I knew it was over.

_______________________________________________________________________

Amber's P.O.V

     I woke up with a pounding headache, my vision was still hazy. Everything around me looked like one huge big blob of colour. Not to mention my arms and legs hurt like crazy. Where was I?

      That question just made my head ache more. I rested a couple of more minutes and let my disoriented brain make sense of all this. What was the last thing I remembered?

        I was at my apartment, my awakening wasn’t going well and then... What happened then? I tried to rack my brain for answers but couldn’t find any. Leah. Yes! Then Leah came; she somehow found me. Did I black out then? What happened?

       I tried to open my eyes again and I managed to upright myself. The minute my vision cleared, I noticed I was in a dungeon. What? I got up off the floor and shook the bars, an electroshock ran through me. My whole body started to shake and I collapsed onto the ground again.

        “Looks like she’s awake,” a harsh, commanding voice commented.

        “Don’t do anything rash Lyle,” Darcy warned him.

        “Of course not, I’m just going to greet our guest,” Lyle answered, smiling nastily at me.

         What was his problem?

         He stood on the other side of the bars, glaring at me. It’s not like I killed anyone.

        “Well, well, our killed has been captured.”

        “What?” I asked, more than a tad bit bewildered. It’s not everyday someone accuses you of murder and I could proudly say I never committed it. Lyle frowned slightly, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

        “You do know it’s illegal to assist exiles, much less participate in their plans. You killed three innocent people, one vampire and two twin witches. It is like declaring war on us. Not to mention you tried to kill Tom, Rebecca, Kimora and Justin. That’s attempted murder on your own family. The Council has decided to execute you and your powers will be forever bound. The method of execution will be as follows: two witches will steal your life force from your body.”

        I started to laugh at his babbling.

        “You got the wrong girl here.”

        “Quite on the contrary, I got the right one.”

        “I didn’t do any of that stuff you just said.”
       “Playing stupid will not get you off the hook.”

         “What got stuck up your ass and died?” I asked; Lyle was majorly starting to piss me off. Darcy’s lips slightly twitched.

         “Nothing. But law is law. And what you did was against the law.”