Chapter 15

I pulled him out of the court. "I told you to stay away from me!"

"And I told you that I'll always protect you"

"I told you that I don't need your protection. Let me die if I'm dying!" I yelled at him. He was stunned listening that. He walked close to me and held my hands tight.

"If you say that again, I'll---"

"You'll kill me too?"

"Jane!!" He shouted.

"You are just teasing my love for you. Do you even know what happens to me when you are hurt?" He added and stared at me.

"You kill someone. Right?" I reminded him his reality.

"Jan----"

"No Harry, I have hardly handled myself and I don't wanna break down at this point. It's my bad that-that.......just leave! Please forget me Harry please!!!!" I pushed him away started walking away.

"Fine!!! Run away! If you want this, then let's do this! I won't show you my face ever now! But remember I love you! I love you Janessa" He screamed it in front of everyone and that ripped my heart off as I couldn't tell him that I love him too. Maybe more than he does. But I didn't stop and kept walking. Tears pooled in my eyes listening his words. Everyone was shocked and stunned.

I ran into the girls room. I locked the room and just broke down. I felt weak and helpless. I started crying. "Why the hell does this hurt so much!!" I cried a lot and was frustrated now. He just faced me to my feelings. He shouted in front of the whole university.

"I know you love me Harry and I also love you but this is just gonna hurt. I can't every day wake up in the fear of you loosing you! This is all for you! For your sake!!" I cried and I was sobbing. "Uuugggghhhhhhhh" I pressed my eyes and screamed loudly. I cried heavily and was shaking. I never ever felt so helpless and hurt.

"Jenna! Open the door!" Judy called and banged the door. I pressed my mouth not letting Judy hear my cries. I didn't reply her and just kept crying heavily with my eyes closed. "Jenna!" "Fine......I'm waiting for you near the car. Let's go home! It's enough for today" she added and was hell worried for me.

I promised myself not to break down or be weak but I broke it. Now I realised that I ain't good at keeping my promises.

I then looked at my hand. The wound was just a little scratch. This is much much much smaller than the wounds in my heart. I looked at myself in the mirror. I then wiped my tears, washed my face, cleaned my wound and stared at myself into the mirror.

"This ain't you Janessa! This ain't you!" I reminded myself. I immediately got changed and stepped out. I took a few breaths pushing all of my sorrows and feelings to the back of my head. I walked fast towards the car ignoring the people staring at me due that drama and Harry's public confession.

I got into the car. Judy and I didn't speak a single word till we reached home. I straight away went up into my room. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I had to go for work. I then suddenly remembered the note Jake gave to me. I rushed to my jeans and started finding it. I got it.

After I read it I just buried it some where deep inside my closet. "I forgive you Jake! And I understand you now" I mumbled. I decided not  to do that first at any cost. But now after reading the note I was forced to take that decision. All from my heart.