Chapter 73

I was mad at Harry about his today's behaviour so I told the servants to shift my stuff in a guest room. Harry may take Vanessa in his room and live happily.

It was 9:30 pm. I was sitting on the bed, reading my book and glasses on. I had got changed into a mint blue cotton shorts under a navy blue and white stripped tee. I had tied my hair up in a messy bun as I love it.

I suddenly heard footsteps approaching me, my eyes started staring at the door to see who it was. The door opened and those same forest green eyes were staring at me madly. Seeing him I rolled my eyes on my book and pretended to read it.

"Why the hell are you here?!!" He shouted on me while entering the room and closing the door behind him.

I decided to ignore him like he did to me all day.

"Jane! I made your stuff shift in my room for some reason! Why the hell do you take your own decisions when you aren't capable of deciding the right thing?!?!" He continued yelling.

My eyes were stuck to the book. To let him know that I was ignoring him, I turned the page and scoffed after a second as if I read something funny.

"Jane, I'm talking to you!" He stood near me.

I felt weird so I laid down on my bed, still reading the book. I could feel him clenching.

"Answer before I loose my temper, Jane" he talked through his teeth.

I still didn't respond and bit my lower lip and stared more at the book, pretending to be highly concentrating on the book.

"Enough!" As soon as he said this, he snatched the book from me and threw it aside on the bed. While doing that he out of nowhere climbed on me and now he was just above me, laying on me.

I clenched and glared at him. His eyes softened seeing my anger. Softened?

I looked away and grabbed my phone to continue ignoring him.

"I get it" he again repeated his action  by snatching my phone but didn't threw this time and just kept it besides us.

He had a mysterious smirk on his face. Seeing that I just looked away showing my cheek to him.

"I get it, you are mad at me for not answering your calls and avoiding you the whole day. Right?"

Listening that I just rolled my eyes away telling him yes.

He chuckled seeing that.

"You look more pretty when you are angry" he ran his fingers through my temples and gazed at me.

"Get off me" I tried to push him away but he grabbed my hands in one of his and was grinning at me.

"I hate you! Get. Off. Me" I talked through me teeth.

"You don't" he smiled.

And! I missed his 'I love you more'. He used to reply this every time I said I hate him. This hurt me more now.

"Why did you even come back? Where is your Vane?" I glared at him.

"You failed sounding rude, Jane"

"Harry, just get off me. You can't just be near me and go away from me as per your need. I'm not a toy" I tried to get out of his hold.