Chapter 55

"Jenna!!!" Suddenly a familiar voice entered the cabin, making her voice echo through the room loudly. I and Harry immediately looked at the person.

"Judy?" A grin formed on my face immediately. She immediately started walking fast towards me. So I did. She pulled me into a very tight hug. Tears rolled down my eyes this time, half for meeting Judy and half for what just happened.

"Jennaaaa!! Oh my god!!" Judy suddenly pulled me out of the hug, placed her hands tight on my shoulders and started gazing at me.

I sighed, grinned and wiped my tears. I can't explain how much happy I was too see my sister after such a long time.

"How are you Jenna! No calls! No meetings! You became a ghost these years! I am so angry at you!!" she started complaining. I scoffed listening that.

"Situations caused that!" I again gave her quick tight hug.

"What situations made you break contact with 'me'!!" She started scolding.

"I don't care of others but I'm your sister first than your friend! And no one can stand between two sisters, Okay?!!" She added and indirectly taunted Harry. "Tell me what happened?"

"Sorry my dear sister! Something's are just unexplainable you know?" I sighed and looked at my side, indirectly looking at Harry. What Judy asked was simple but the answer to it was very difficult to answer.

"Thank god I got your new cell number from aunt! Otherwise I would have never been able to even invite you to my marriage! I seriously feel like slapping you, Jenna!"

"Go ahead!!" I spoke with a weak smile.

"Shut up!!" "God I missed you so much!" She again pulled me into a very tight hug. "I missed you more!" I replied.

"Now I ain't gonna leave for a second also!" She leaned out and she pulled my cheeks softly making me smile. She loves me so much! Just like I do.

"And congratulations, Judy!!" I grinned. She started blushing and thanked me.

"This is unfair! I'm getting married too!" I suddenly noticed Louis entering in the cabin and soon started complaining. He made a pouty face while standing before me and besides Judy. But for my surprise one more person entered behind him! My heart started smiling and I got emotional. God! He was the most I missed! After Harry. It was Jake!

"Lou!!! Congrats to you too!!" I immediately walked to him and hugged him! He hugged me back and we grinned at each other.

I turned towards Jake to hug him but he didn't even look at me. His concentration was on his phone only. He walked in and straight went to Harry. He ignored me! Jake? My heart ached and smile drained seeing that action of his. I got confused for a bit.

"He is pissed off on you! To break the contact with him and everyone else" Louis quietly informed me slowly while looking at Jake.

"Oh god!" I sighed and immediately made a sorry puppy face. Judy gave me a 'He will be okay' pat on my shoulder. I looked at her and passed a weak smile. Jake you don't know how much I needed you at that time! Stop your poutings please.

"I need to fix this! I can't let my best friend be this way" saying this to Judy and Lou in common, I stared walking towards Jake. He was talking to Harry, standing in front of him and showing me his back.

I immediately grabbed his arm and spun him around.

"I'm sorry Jake! I really am sorry!" I apologised in a very requesting manner. I was in sorrow that he was angry on me.