Chapter 85

Am I dreaming? Did the world just flip?

I was froze still. My eyes were attached to Harry's but my brain wasn't able to process anything.

"Jane!!" "Will. You. Marry. Me?" Harry repeated.

I flinched and his words brought me out of my thoughts. Okay this isn't a dream! Harry proposed? Harry proposed! Butterflies started dancing in my stomach. No wait! The whole zoo did so. I was on my way to the ninth cloud when a thought gripped me hard and pulled me down.

I immediately looked at Stefan. His eyes were on flames, nerves were popping out of his neck. His fists were clenching. He shook his head at me telling me to say 'no'. I then looked at Vanessa. Her condition was more worse. I felt like she was about to hold my neck and choke me to death.

I then again looked at Harry. I could literally see our happy life together in his eyes if I said 'Yes'. His shinny eyes were hoping the answer to be positive. My life can just turn vulnerable with my one decision. It was like I was standing on a edge of thorns on other side and flowers at other, Wind pushing my body to the thorn pit and sunshine towards the flowers.

I again looked at Stefan. He widened his eyes at me to say no and not to think more.

But you know what?

Go to hell Stefan and Vanessa.

Enough of my life being in hell. It's your time now.

"C'mon Jenna say yes fast!!!!" Cassie started jumping. I looked at everyone. Everyone had joined their hands hoping me to say yes. Their faces were lightened. Especially of Anne's.

"I thought you already knew the answer" I quietly spoke to Harry with a small smile and tears of happiness in my eyes.

The first decision of my life I'm feeling right of. Harry's dimples started forming listening what I said. Felt like he was relieved of something.

"Of course it is a---"

"Say no!" Harry cut me off in whispers. Suddenly his expressions turned into wild ones.

"What?!" I frowned, my voice not so loud.

"Sh! Say, No!" "I'll tell you later" Harry hushed me.

"But-"

"Jane!!"

"I can't---"

"What!!! Jane?!?!" Harry suddenly stood up and out of nowhere started screaming on me.

I jumped because of it. What did I do? What is happening?

"You don't want to marry me?!!" "I thought you loved me, Jane!!" He continued his screams.

What?!?! What did I even say? I said yes indirectly.

"Harry?" My heart sunk on his strange behaviour.

"How could you!!" He seemed hurt badly.

"What?!" "Jenna?!" "Jenna?" "You--"

"Fine!!" "You don't wanna marry me! Fine!" "But I wanna talk to you about why not!!" Harry screamed it all on me, held my wrist and started dragging me to his room.

What even? When did I say no? Everything was hell confusing.

"Harry!!"