Chapter 71

"Harry, are 'you' okay?" I immediately stood out of the bed being hurt.

"Ya I'm okay! Just nothing" he said while rushing out of the room.

"Har--" before I could stop him, he slammed the door close on me.

My eyes widened seeing his sudden & hurtful actions. My heart sunk. Tears almost pooled down my eyes but I decided to talk to Harry about it rather than crying behind his back.

I can't bare the pain given by him! And I need to break this habit of baring the pain and hurt. This is enough. I said this for a millionth time.

I immediately walked after Harry. He was in the kitchen, running his hands through his hair and being tensed.

"Harry! What type of behaviour is this!" I turned him towards me harshly.

"Go away!" He talked through his teeth.

"What?!"

"I said go away! Leave me alone!" He growled while slamming the water jug on the floor.

I jumped seeing his action and stepped back. My widened were staring the scattered pieces of glass on the floor.

"Fine...." I almost whispered in fear.

"Fine I'll leave...." tears rolled down my eyes while running fast out of the house.

I could feel him running his hands through his hair and sighing.

I immediately got out of his house without taking my belongings with me. I was empty handed when I stepped out of his house and started running away on the road, tears rolling down my eyes.

I am just born to suffer.

*Harry's POV*

I shouldn't have yell on her so badly. Ugh!!! I don't know what's happening to me. I wanna be near her but I can't forgive myself for leaving her alone for 2 years. I don't know what she has been through. It's all my fault. I should have controlled my anger and never let her leave.

I-I can't dare to go near her or let her love me cause I don't fucking deserve her. Every time I see her wounds I remember my promise of not letting anyone hurt her, including me. Don't know how but somewhere I am responsible for her condition.

I was supposed to protect her! First, she suffered through my rage, then suffered through Ash's revenge, then I kind of cheated on her, then I left her alone do live a hell life and I am responsible for it. Whatever it is, maybe if I was with her these years, she wouldn't have to suffer that pain.

She is such a big idiot. Why does she every time has to hide everything, every wound, pain and hurt from me. She has given me my family and a new and better life. She as all right to even take my life from me and I here am hurting her.

This is wrong.

She needs me and I love her more than she can imagine. I want to be with her every single second.

I need to go after her.

Realising what I just did, I called her. She wasn't picking the damn call. I was tensing due to it. I just hope she doesn't do something stupid and hurt herself.

I immediately ran upstairs in my room, removed my track pants and wore black tights. I again tried calling her.

Suddenly a phone started ringing somewhere near me. I frowned listening a familiar ringtone. I looked around and found Jane's phone in her bag which she left here.