Chapter 60

*Janessa's POV*

"Cassie! Carefully!" I scoffed and then seriously warned her to be careful on the trampolines.

Judy and Cassie were going mad on the trampolines. Jumping and making funny posses. They looked so happy. Screaming merrily with every jump. Hair flying in the air and face lightened with a large grin.

"Jennnnaaaaa!! Come-on! Come on!!" Judy wanted me to join them.

"No I'm fine!!" I waved at them and gestured 'no' with a weak smile.

"Jennnaaaaa! Shut-up-and-get-with-the-funnnn" Cassie screamed.

"You guys enjoy" I smiled.

Now how can I tell them how upset I was. Louis had came back already but Harry didn't show up still. Stefan, Louis and Jake were sitting on the chairs in the gaming zone watching Cassie and Judy flying in the air. I was standing near the trampolines doing the same as well.

"Where do you live in USA?"

I suddenly felt myself being turned around harshly. A hand gripped my right arm and spun me around.

"fuck!!" The pain stroke me. I pressed my eyes close and immediately jerked the hand of the person from my arm.

I immediately looked up only to see those sharp and green eyes staring through me with clenched teeth. I scanned the face and it soon softened seeing my reaction.

"Harry! I'm not your property anymore! You need to learn to be soft with me!!" I yelled at him the second pain rushed through my body.

A deep frown formed on his face processing my words and his eyes soon traveled to my arm. I had already held my arm as it was a obvious action of my body. Seeing that Harry looked at my arm. I immediately left it only not to give him any clue that I'm hurt.

"What happen to your arm?!" He frowned and looked pissed off on what I said. But behind all that harsh sight and aggression, a small feeling of care was hidden. Don't know how I saw it! Can I still read him and feel him?

"Nothing!!" I looked away and clenched.

I still didn't forget what happened today in his room.

He sighed controlling his anger.

"I asked you something!" He reminded while stepping a step forward towards me.

"What?!"

"Where do you live in USA?" He questioned.

Baiwjwiwkiww. My eyes instantly moved to his after those words escaped his mouth making me shock. Suddenly out of nowhere he asked me something I never thought he would. I wasn't ready to answer that question of this. But why this question suddenly?! Did he-did he come to know about me living with Stefan?! Tf! Shit! Nervousness took over me immediately. I again looked away, stealing my eyes from him.

"What type of stupid question is this?! Why suddenly asking about me?!" I folded my hands and looked in a random direction.

"I just need a answer and not a question to a question!!"

"Why do you even wanna know this? Did you ever checked on me in these 2 years!! Did you even cared to know if I was alive or dead?! Did you!? Did you Mr. Harry Styles!!" I clenched and looked in eyes seriously.

There was a silence for few seconds. We both were staring at each being pissed off.

"No. Right? And why did you even stopped acting like I don't exist?! What does it matters to you anymore? You have moved on right? Then just don't look back and for god's sake leave me alone!!" I spat on him and immediately turned around to walked away.

All I did was to change the topic and get away from him before he remembers it again.

But before I could do so, Harry held by my other wrist, which wasn't injured and started pulling me with him aggressively.

"Harry!" "What the hell!" "Leave me!" "Stop it!!" "Harry!!" I struggled to get out of his hold but as usual was unsuccessful.

He soon dragged me behind a pillar and in a area where no one was present. Some old stuff was trashed over like from the gaming section.
Before I could yell at him for one more time, he harshly pushed me to a wall and twisted my hand behind my back.

"Harry!!!" I screamed out of pain and shut tight my eyes.

"No one talks to me in the way you just did cause I gave no one this right!!" He talked through his teeth and I could feel his face close to mine.

I immediately opened my eyes, forgot my pain for a moment and looked straight through him with being mad at him.

"Get used to it then!!" "Get used to it cause I am back now! I have never listened to you, if you have forgotten!"

"You are back in this city but not my life so this. Is. The. Last. Time. You. Will. Be. Speaking to me disrespectfully! Got it?" He suddenly turned me around and attached his chest to my back and kept twisting my hand.

I went speechless cause his words just poked my heart badly.

"And you know what? You are right! I never checked on you! Why would I even? The girl I loved is already dead for me!" He moved his mouth near my ear, almost touching my skin there.

Tears pooled down my eyes listening his heart breaking words. My heart was crying, mind became weak and body went numb.

"You killed that girl Harry. You killed her......" I slowly looked up at him. Our mouths were just a inch away from each other's and eyes were connected. I quietly spoke making his eyes soften but he was still clenching.

He didn't speak a single word head but just kept looking at me continuously. With every passing second his anger faded and at last he was looking towards me with numb eyes. His grip loosened around my skin and he soon left me.

"Then maybe she deserved it!" "After what she did to me, she really deserved it!" "And I already warned you about it! It was your choice!" He quietly spoke while stepping away from me.

"If I find you cheating on me, I'll kill the person with whom you cheated on me, then kill you and then kill myself for killing you!"

His words stroke me. He said and he did that too. I don't know about that friend of Stefan but he did kill me. Killed me from inside and then killed himself. He has cut him off from the Happy and love giving world. Happiness and love are one of the things which keeps you alive. We are in the same situation but it's just that our worlds were different.