Chapter 96

Last night was a disaster for me. I remember few things what Harry said when I was in his arms. Rest are blurry. I woke up this morning with a severe headache and not a stomach ache fortunately. I remember Harry had laid me on my bed when I opened my eyes a little. I literally passed out in his arms in the club.

I clearly remember him saying that he has to let me go. And that made my decision more stronger.

Right now I am at Styles mansion unfortunately. Cassie needed some help in choosing her wedding outfit. She had damn shopped ten dresses for one wedding. The men army was busy in last minute wedding preps.

I couldn't stop thinking about me leaving London tomorrow and going far from everyone here. I was in a deep sorrow. But as I wanted to move on, I decided to be strong and shake every troubling feeling away.

"This red one is awesome I'm telling you" Cassie fake cried holding two red dresses in her hands and pointing at the left one.

"Look at it, it's too much exposed!" Ugh! After saying that, Vanessa's store popped in my head. "I like this one" I picked up a dark red tulle long dress with shoulders off.

"That's good too but this...." "Ugh!!" She banged her one leg on the floor, pushing the earth down in frustration.

"I think I need some snacks. It's been hours being here and you didn't even ask me for water" I stared through her.

"It's your house too babe! Go mess with the kitchen!" She bit her lower lip, scanning the rest dresses.

Freak!

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes away.

After leaving Cassie's room, I entered the hall and at the same time the door bell rang. I looked around if anyone from the family was going to attend the person. But not a single sign of human couldn't be seen!

I sighed and walked to the huge main door. There was a person standing out holding few files in his hands and was wearing the Styles Co. uniform. He must be a staff member.

"Yes?" I passed him a formal smile.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am. Harry sir had asked for these files" he handed over me some 3-4 files with a bright smile.

"Oh!" I took them. "He isn't home but I'll hand it over to him. Thank you" I sweetly replied.

"Oh No problem, Ma'am" He grinned and nodded.

"Please come in. Have some snacks or juice Atleast?!" I invited him in assuming it was my house.

He came all the way from the office in the such a sunny weather, I had to ask him something.

"Oh, No Ma'am, I'm fine. I have more works in the city to do, in a bit hurry" He grinned.

"Oh Okay" I shrugged. "Thanks for this" I smiled.

He soon left. I closed to door, stopping the heat of summer to come inside. Why am I even taking so much of efforts for Harry?! Ugh! I walked upstairs to his room. I don't believe I'm entering this place again! Then I placed the flies on his desk and sighed.

Suddenly my eyes fell on a file named 'The City Hospital'.

This is surely my file! I'm taking my problems with me Harry. I grabbed the file and opened it while pouting at it.

Some high level doctor stuff of printed on the pages inside. Then there was a prescription note which I never saw. It had my name on it. The doctor had scribbled something at the end making it highlight. It said to have these medicines only if I get painful attacks in my uterus.