Chapter 16

"The meal is ready!" Judy informed while entering in the living room followed by Harry. I and Louis grinned at the food. We all got settled on the dining table. It was full of different types of delicious dishes. I was really hungry now. Louis and Judy sat together and I and Harry sat together. I and Harry didn't speak yet. I think he is pissed off on something. Better not on me. I mean I just told him to stay away from me and not vanish! He decided to leave. These are his decisions. All I did was for him.

"We have got beers and champagne by the way" Louis smirked. I got excited listening that. "I'm in!!" I passed Louis an exciting smirk. As soon as I said that Harry looked at me and passed a serious unhappy expression. "What? It's not my first time okay? I've drank many times" I scoffed and then I and Louis gave each other a Hi five. "I didn't really knew you are this cool" Louis grinned and passed a playful look.

"I'm gonna grab a few shots too!" Judy added. "Ummmm" I had food in my mouth but I got excited and gestured that I want them too. "Okay take it slow. Louis girls won't be able to handle this" Harry as usual started restricting me. "If I can handle the truth of your reality, this everyday hell drama, staying grounded, then I can handle everything" I taunted Harry and twitched my mouth. I was already frustrated and disgusted as he wasn't talking to me. Listening that Louis scoffed, Harry and Judy were stunned because I was so direct. But I couldn't find any guilty look on Harry's face.

I and Louis are really getting bonded Tonight. Soon we finished our dinner and were gossiping while being comfortable on the couches. Judy rested her head on Louis's chest, I and Harry were sitting besides each other but had some distance. I already met him after so many days. My body was on fire and was dying to touch him. And as usual he was on his phone. Uggghhhhhh.

Few minutes later. It was 11:45.
"Here we have!" Louis said while entering the living room with a bottle of champagne and few beer bottles. "There it is!!" I got excited and walked fast to Louis. "I directly wanna go for the beer" I said while grabbing a beer bottle. "Get me one" Harry said while smirking at Louis. "Me too!!" Followed by Judy. We all started drinking but in a standard quantity and manner.

"Louis let's have 2 minutes challenge. What say?" I raised my eyebrows and smirked at him. "Yeahhhh!! You are on today!!" he agreed. "Nope!!" Harry and Judy ordered at the same time. "Oh come on Harry its Christmas Eve!......You guys should join us too!" Louis tried to convince Harry and Judy. "No! I'm okay!" Judy rolled her eyes away. Harry shook his head denying the challenge. "And how many bottles can a person drink in 2 minutes?" I laughed and Louis grinned. "Fine!!" Judy permitted.

Harry immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him in aggression. "Jane! Why do you wanna get wasted?" Harry groaned in whispers. "I'm already wasted. Ain't I?" I again taunted him. "Let's do this lou!" I provoked and got out of Harry's grip. "Okay! We start in 3,2,1" Louis counted. As soon as he said 1, we grabbed the first bottles and started drinking.

"Louis she is almost done with the first one!!" Judy informed Louis and got excited while staring at my bottle. Harry just stared at me as I was gulping the beer too fast. Then after a few seconds I let go of the finished bottle and grabbed another one. Just after 3-4 seconds Louis grabbed another. I and Louis stared at each while we were drinking. "Guys 40 seconds to go" Judy informed.

I finished the third one and was about to grab another. "Enough!" Harry stopped me by grabbing my arm. "You are ruining this Harry!" I gasped and frowned. Louis was still drinking. "Stop!" Judy ordered as soon as 2 minutes were over. "Jenna! Girl you are too high and fast! This is a different you!" Louis laughed. He and I were a little drunk now.

Then Harry let go off my hand. Maybe he was more pissed off on me now. I don't care. Few minutes later. It was 12:00. Everyone together wished each other. "Merry Christmas!!" We hugged each other. I and Harry didn't hug till now. But for formality we had to give each other an hug. Harry turned towards me and we hugged. Don't know why but tears filled in my eyes. Brittleness stroke me.