Chapter 30

2 days later
*Janessa*

"Hey Cassie!"

"Jenna! Where were you since 2 days? You didn't pick any calls or replied any texts?! Are you coming to university today? Are you okay dear?"

"No I won't be attending university for a while. I'm fine! I just wanted to tell you that I have prepared the 'Foundation day' schedule and lists. I mailed you and Jake. Please forwards it to other team members. Put the theme list and other notices on the university notice board. We only have 3 days for preparations. I'll meet you on the 'Foundation day'. Just tell me if you have any problem with the arrangements. I'll handle all of the 'out of the university' part. You understood everything right?"

"Yeah! But I'm missing you. Be alright okay. And please don't talk so formal. It's weird"

"I'll be alright. Love you Cassie. Take care of everything and yourself too! okay?"

"Yeah! Love you too! See you soon!"

--

Foundation day. 9:00 am

I was on my way to meet Cassie and Jake in the university. It was a huge day today. First the foundation day celebration in afternoon and Masquerade Party at night. I was wearing a plain baby pink t-shirt dress under the university blazer. It was mandatory for all the managing team and volunteers. Soon I reached the university. It's was all decorated with posters, ribbons, balloons and etc. Then I entered the auditorium where the ceremony was going to be held.

The auditorium was very well decorated and the arrangements were to the point. Cassie and Jake did very well. Far from my expectations! Suddenly I noticed Cassie and Jake instructing volunteers near the stage.

"Cassie! Jake!" I called them while I was walking fast towards them. I saw them after 4-5 days!! As soon as they saw me they came running towards me. "Wtf! Jenna! I was waiting for you since 2 hours" she immediately pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry I needed to prepare some things!" I leaned out and then hugged Jake. "Missed you!" He pulled my cheeks.

"Ouch! Missed you too! By the way please tell a volunteer to get stuff from my car. It's a lot" I scoffed and handed over him the car keys.

"Oh ya!" Jake sighed and then went to a volunteer.

"This arrangement is just perfect! I could never imagine you and Jake together would handle all this in this way!" I gazed at the hall.

"40% goes to me and Jake! Thanks!" She sounded a little low. I looked at her and she was looking at me while biting her lower lip.

"Who did the 60% stuff then?"

".........Harry!" She replied with a nervous smile. Listening that I stared at the hall once again. Then I started nodding my head slowly. Harry got deeply engaged in this?!

"He was hear since 7 am! He is with the principal right now. Reporting!" She added.

"Team members are doing well!" I ignored the awkward talks and started moving ahead. I know I was going to see him today! Maybe with that girl again. But in these days I have turned myself into a strong person and digested everything. It was hard but not impossible. For concluding that I have moved on! I know my heart will again start pounding fast after seeing him but now I know how to control. Don't know why but still somewhere in the deepest corner of my heart, I was dying to see Him. It's Love at last. Which never dies!