Chapter 78

The evening went pretty good. Especially the kiss. Harry fed me the dinner, we chatted for a long time and sorted out the shallow miss understandings. It felt like we were getting close back. But everything getting well only for the day. Tomorrow Stefan is gonna ruin it all.

Me and Harry were sleeping together in my bed when an annoying noise suddenly brought me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes immediately and saw Harry's hand wrapped around me, my back attached to his chest and his head buried in my hair. I titled my body a little back at him and my nose touched his.

"Harry...." I woke him up in my sleepy voice, my eyes barely were open.

He soon woke by flinching. He really was in a deep sleep.

"Wh-what happen? Are you okay?" He leaned over me a little, being concerned.

"I'm fine. Your phone was buzzing" I informed while changing my position, turning towards him, gripping his arm and burying my head in his chest.

"My phone..." he seemed annoyed while leaning back at the bed side table, grabbing the phone and again leaning towards me so that I could sleep in his arms. I again adjusted myself in his body and closed my eyes.

I felt him scrolling his phone and soon placing it on his ear.

"It's 11:56 man" he spoke to the person he called. "What?" He suddenly sat up. I flinched, opened my eyes and looked at him, not leaving his hand.

"Ya okay! I'm coming" he sounded fresh like his sleep flew away. He soon ended the call.

"Jane, I have some office emergency. I'll have to go. You sleep well okay? Take your medicines when you wake up. If you need something don't get out of your room----"

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. It's-It's midnight. Office emergency?" I tried to sit up.

"Lay back. Yes. I'll call you in the morning okay?" He said while placing a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes for a second, feeling his kiss. "And don't get out of your room!" He warned.

"Is it really important?" I asked him as I didn't wanted him to leave.

"Very important" "be back soon! Sleep now" he ordered while getting out of the bed.

"Bye. Drive slow" I said while burying my head into the pillow and letting go off his hand.

"Yeah! Good night" he smiled.

I didn't smile as I hated the pillow and wanted his chest in place of it. He again ruined it the second time. First in his old house few days ago and now today. Hate you for this Harry Styles.

--

Today when I woke up I didn't see Harry. I wanted to see him as the first person of the day. Duh. Bad luck. I soon got ready in a smocked belted maroon high waisted shorts under a waist loose white halter top. Better for my hand and leg.

My leg was feeling better as those ointments and medicines wore effecting well. The swelling of my knee bone got well and my leg looked normal. But still didn't let me walk fast. Hand was still tied up against my chest in the arm sling.

As Harry wasn't home, I practiced walking which showed I can walk slowly without support. Yes! Today I had my breakfast with everyone on the dinning table. The afternoon passed away as Cassie was trying different hairstyles with my hair and Judy applying various nail paints on my left hand. They were trying everything on me only.