Chapter 39

*Cassie*

We soon reached the hospital. I and Harry both rushed towards Jake and Judy. Jake was standing in front of the operation theatre, folding his hands and looked impatient. Judy was sitting on the bench and was shaking her one leg out of stress. Her hands were cupped on her mouth and she looked devastated. I went near Judy, Harry went to Jake and stood near him with hundreds of questions. Harry was totally panicked after Jake called.

"Where is he?!?!" Harry gasped while placing his hand on Jake's shoulder. Jake turned around and took a look at us both. His eyes were numb and nose was pink.

I sat besides Judy, held her and started rubbing her arms. "He will be alright soon, Judy. Handle yourself!" I quietly tried to calm her down. Listening that she side hugged me and rested head on my shoulder.

"In the OT. They just got the blood bags!" Jake replied while looking at me. I gulped and nodded slowly at him.

"How did all this happen?!" I questioned and frowned.

"Judy had to call someone so she walked aside a little from us. As she was on the call, she didn't realise a car was coming towards her" "Louis immediately ran to her, pushed her away and he himself came under the car....." Jake quietly replied.

"It's all my fault!!" Judy bursted out crying heavily after recalling everything.

"Shhh!" "No it is not!! What is meant to happen, it happens!" "Don't take this on you" I calmed Judy down.

"I should have been there!! I could have saved him!!" Harry held his head and started freaking out.

"There's nothing you could have done Harry! He will be alright! Don't worry he is brave" Jake held Harry by his shoulders. Listening that Harry started shaking his head and placed his hands on his waist. After few seconds he turned around at Judy. He immediately walked near us and sat besides Judy from the other side.

"Come here! I'll let nothing happen to Louis! Trust me" Harry held Judy's arm and slowly pulled Judy towards him. Judy hugged him tight, buried her head in Harry's chest and started sobbing.

I looked at Harry with numb eyes. "are you okay?" I mouthed him.
He answered by nodding and then looked down at Judy.

Then I looked at Jake and patted the seat besides me. "Come here" I reached my hand towards him. Seeing that Jake sighed and held my hand while sitting besides me. I wrapped my arm around his, rested my head on his shoulder and started rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb.

After an hour, the doctors came out of the OT. Seeing that we all stood up immediately and looked at them with hope. "How is he?" Harry quietly asked while stepping towards the doctor.

"He-he......." "he is alright now! We got the blood bags at the right time and he is out of danger now. We are shifting him to the general ward. He is unconscious right now but he'll wake up soon. Don't worry about him! He will be okay" the doctor smiled, patted Harry's shoulder and walked away.

Listening that we all sighed out of relief. Smiles formed on our faces. Harry's and Judy's faces lightened up listening the good news and they hugged each other tightly. I looked at Jake and he was smiling at them. We were still holding our hands. If Jake wouldn't have brought Louis to hospital on time, the situation would have been different.

"Thanks man!! Thanks a lot! I owe you!!" Harry hugged Jake and tears rolled down his cheeks out of happiness.

"Hey please! He is my friend too!!" Jake hugged him back and smiled. They had a man to man talk and everyone was relieved. Later they shifted Louis into general ward. Jake went out to brings some medicines and necessary stuff for Louis. I, Harry and Judy were sitting in Louis's ward waiting for him to wake up.

"You should go home now. I won't come home till Louis wakes up" Harry quietly spoke while looking at me.

"No it's okay! I wanna stay"

"Cassie! I don't want you to stay in the hospital for long. Go home and take care a shower. Visit at night! Just do what I say" my brother was speaking now. Mom said he is 5 minutes older than me. So he is my elder brother and I have to obey his orders.

"Ya okay fine!" I shrugged and nodded.

"And ask Jane to----wait!" "Jane?!" "I totally forgot about her!" "Where is she!!???" Harry suddenly stood up and freaked out.

"Shit!! Jenna! She was hell disturbed listening about Louis!" I freaked out too. How the hell we forgot about her. Harry immediately called Jenna and I looked at him for her news.

"Her phone is switched off!" Harry looked up at me and frowned being panic.

"You guys should go and check on her! I'll be here with Louis" Judy stood up while looking at us in concern.

"No! I'll stay with you! Cassie, check if Jenna is at her home! Call me as soon as you reach there. Okay?" Harry pointed at me being worried.

"Yeah!! I'll check on her! See you later! Judy take care!" I excused myself and rushed out of the room.

Why didn't Jenna come to the hospital afterwards? If Louis is so important to her than why didn't she visit him? What's going on with her? Is she still scared with that incident? I don't think so! Then what is holding her away? Why is her phone switched off?

I immediately drove out of the hospital and headed towards Jenna's home. The day is going with the baddest possibilities. I just hope this day ends soon and everything goes back normal again.

After driving for a while I reached Jenna's place. But there wasn't any car in the yard. I went and rang the door bell many times but there was no response. I kept calling Jenna but it still kept telling me that it is fucking switched off.

I then called Harry and informed him that she isn't home. He totally went crazy listening this. He informed me that Jake arrived at hospital so he is free and will meet me here at Jenna's place. We will find her together. Now I was very much worried about Jenna. First she had the lab incident then Louis met an accident and now Jenna is missing. Wtf is going on?!?