Chapter 82

A/N:- You may read last chapter for blending in which this chapter

--

Jane!!" Suddenly a familiar voice brought me out my hell of thoughts.

I flinched and immediately looked at the person. Harry was sitting in front of me with a deep frown on his face, holding my injured hand still.

"Where are you lost?! And what proof are you talking about? What do you want give me?" He spoke and held my other hand too seeing me lost.

What? I was dreaming? Fuck! Dreaming of handing him over my journals? Was I provoking a family war?

"I-I...." "nothing just-my-my head is spinning. I need some sleep" I stuttered as I was lying.

"Are you fine?" His eyes started scanning me curiously.

"Yes I'm-I'm fine" I looked away while removing my hands slowly from Harry's, sliding down the bed, laying on it, showing Harry my back and closing my eyes with a fearful frown.

I could feel Harry staring at me being a little mad for trying to avoid him but I was hell confused about what I just thought. He then stood up as I felt the bed rising besides me. After pulling the sheets over me, he left my room.

At this point of my life I got two chances. Either I can say yes to Stefan and marry him or I can tell everything to Harry and be with him. But the thing is, Harry thinks everything is over. He's just upset with me but I'll make him up. But still. I can't tear the family. Ughhhh I hate this dilemma!

After fighting with inner me, I decided do what I thought to do first. I'm gonna hand over Harry my journals tomorrow morning itself. I can't sacrifice more now. I. Can't. Fucking. Leave. Without. Harry. Anymore. My life is testing my patience and now it's time to end this all. Thinking about it, I soon slide into my deep sleep.

--

"Jenna!! Wake up Jenna!"

I suddenly woke up as someone was shaking my body madly. I flinched and open my eyes just to see Cassie in front of me.

"Cassie?" I sat up while rubbing my eyes.

"It's 10:30 am babe. Wake up!" She scoffed.

"What?!!!?!" My jaw dropped and sleep flew away.

I slept so long?!! Gosh this sickness is ruining my morning routine.

"Yeah! I brought you your breakfast. Everyone is done. Judy and Louis went out, Mom went for shopping with Jimmy, Jake is busy with some personal work, Harry and Dad went for work and I was left alone so I decide to wake you up" she sighed.

"Wait! What?! Harry went for work?" I frowned.

"Yeah as usual. Why wasn't he supposed to go?" She passed me a suspicious look.

"No-No I-I mean....."

God I was suppose to tell him everything today.

I immediately wrapped my breakfast, bathed, dressed up in a simple navy blue dress and put on my white vans. Soon got ready, grabbed my diaries and slowly snuck out of the house as Jake returned and got busy with Cassie in her room. Don't know doing what.